The Boredom Thread

Like, now, for me. Making this post is simply a bandaid for the deadly boredom I'm feeling right now. Desperately killing time, waiting til the end of the day, not wanting to do any work, just bored...Help me, Brittany Spears' Baby, help me.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow 3.5hrs left. YAY...............You know what Mercury, this thread is an A+ thread. Just looking to randomly babble to make it look like I'm working very hard, and very concentrated. Yay! I think the Wang needs to post more stories, maybe one with alternate endings, something like Goosebumps. Man that was an epicly bad series. I only read them to be "cool". Honestly My **** didnt even flinch when I read those boring, cookie cutter stories. Nothing even in there that could scare Micheal Vick, and that ************ has herpes.I know most won't read this post, mainly because no one seems to read any of my posts, unless they are so utterly offensive, that someone has to say "HEY, wait a minute buddy, NOT SO FAST."Hopefully, my boss is looking at me and thinking " ah, thank god I hired that Indian fellow. What a hard working chap he is indeed. Look at him bangaway on that keyboard, so dilagently."Anyways, I will see if anyone remotely acknowleges this post's existence, and maybe, just maybe, I'll post more pyschobabble from truly an untapped vessle.

Those Gossebumps books sucked.
Word. RL Stine, ripped us all off, making us believe that every story was unique, when they were as generic as bubble gum pop. Looked like a poor *** stephen king anyway.

Oh God, please let the misery of this day end. I've suffered and suffered and suffered and its as if everyone wants me to go on suffering. Alright! Im leaving now, you won't vidi me no more. - Little Alex

My buddy got a half day. That ****ing stucks. Gone to go play poker and smoke endo. God damn him and his karma.For those of you who would like a backstory to that statement, you're in luck. I don't feel like working, and plus this story is shortish.So, my buddy Dave essentially has been living on his own for some time. Pretty much like a luxurious bum. Eats/sleep/playspoker/and smokes up, all day. This lifestyle is mainly induced by another good friend of mine who moved back to the city, and was living with him since May. Anyways, because both of them are the laziest of people, they dont have jobs, yet have **** to pay for. Basically, they're poor. So my buddy dave broke his headphones a while back, and was duct taping them periodically, because he doesnt have computer speakers. He's also to poor to buy another pair, and would rather spend w.e money he does have, on food. Well now we introduce my other, more affluent friend, Brendan. He's got a well paying job + a dad who likes to give him large amounts of money, for no reason. So last night Brendan receives a G from his dad, who's taking a business trip, and goes out and buys himself a brand new pair of SkullCandy headphones. I have a pair as well, and they're pretty ****ing sweet, if I do say so myself. Anyways, Brendan also buys one for Dave, because he feels he deserves them, after recently aquiring a job, and trying frivously to fix a bong malfuntion. So there in that lies the good karma that Brendan hath receieved.

Anyone remember the "Choose Your Own Adventure" books?

I used to cheat and read them all the way through.
LOL same here.
i'm fuckin hungry and waiting for my buddy to finish showering so we can go drink/eat food at his house.
Don't lie, we all know you are showering with your buddy
Don't lie, we all know you are showering with your buddy
Maybe after I eat the ...I'm not even gonna finish that. Sometimes I disgust myself.
Maybe after I eat the ...I'm not even gonna finish that. Sometimes I disgust myself.
Just take it like a man - then walk it off

It's 4 am on a Saturday night (well into Sunday actually at this point) and I'm sitting in a Synchrotron, probabily getting totally nuked by x-rays and Uranium, and watching a small graph slowly grow. My idea of a good time.