i've made a huge mistake at pokerstars,have u done

the same?I wanted to fold but misclicked the call for a $50 bet, damn!!! :twisted: Wonder if you've done the same before?
Everyone has had a stray click here and there for various reasons. And I'm sure for much more than $50 so don't feel to bad about it. Early on when I was multi-tabling I didn't scatter the tables on the screen. I just had one on top of the other. So when it was my turn to act and the table would force itself to the front, sometimes I would be about to click on one table when another would force to the front and I'd hit the button on the wrong table for a bad call or ever worse, a bad fold.Now I just scatter them on the screen and oftentimes will use two monitors to keep everything as separated as possible.

A friend of mine had AK suited, when he was talking on ICQ. The flop came AAK, and when it was his turn to act, the window popped up and he clicked fold by mistake.Imagine, folding the nuts on the flop by mistake.

I folded the nut flush on the river because I was three tabling on Pokerstars and misclicked. Pot was already at $20 total. I forget the bet amount but I definately would have gotten a lot more outta that hand. Uggh!!BTW, I bet everyone has a good story where someone wins with an awful hand and then types in "Oh sorry i misclicked before the flop". I wonder the percentage of that phrase being BS.JMHeel

I sometimes play scrabble tournaments while playing poker also. The draw button is in the same place as the raise button on PS. One time I raised allin preflop by accident with something like 83o. You should have seen the chat when I flopped 2 pair and hit a boat on the river! No amount of apologizing did any good.On the flip side....for the rest of the night at that table people called my bets no matter what they had. Gotta love that

I mistakenly called an all in bet once by clicking the wrong button. it was a $75 pot and I was horrified to see my 3/6 off suit against a pair of aces.Flop: 6 6 6 A KYikes.
Where do you play that they have a 5-card flop?Sorry. Had to get that one in there.
I mistakenly called an all in bet once by clicking the wrong button. it was a $75 pot and I was horrified to see my 3/6 off suit against a pair of aces.Flop: 6 6 6 A KYikes.
Where do you play that they have a 5-card flop?Sorry. Had to get that one in there.
:D Sorry...you know what I meant.

Yesterday i was playing in the 2/4 rooms.There were a few players in the pot and betting was capped pre flop.I had Q-2 offsuite, so there was no way that i could call... Well i pressed call instead of fold, $8 down the drain...Flop came J22!!!!!!Lmao, i couldn't blieve it, the best mistake that i have ever made!I made a full house on the river Deuces full of Queens.So i won a massive pot, everyone was sick, they couldn't believe that i call with that hand.As Lancy howard said " I guess thats what its all about, Making the wrong move at the right time"

recently i was playing a NL cash game, and hit bottom or medium pair on the flop. something very weak, but seeing as the pot was heads up i figured i'd take a stab at it. i meant to bet $3, but accidentally hit the 3 and 2 buttons and that same time and bet $32 into a $4 pot. LOL! i figured i'd most likely get a fold, but the guy pushed in for $5 more, so i had to call. he had a set. oh well!

This just reminded me of an article Daniel Negreanu wrote for Cardplayer called "Online Poker Is Too Much Fun - Part II."http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_magazine/a...d=13428&m_id=70Worth a read if you want to find out about the RBF (Random Berzerko Factor) or the MCF (Mis-click factor). I don't know...at least it made me laugh. :-)

I three bet with KK then clicked "fold to any bet" by accident... didnt notice until it was too late,, I would have made a set too

This just reminded me of an article Daniel Negreanu wrote for Cardplayer called "Online Poker Is Too Much Fun - Part II."http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_magazine/a...d=13428&m_id=70Worth a read if you want to find out about the RBF (Random Berzerko Factor) or the MCF (Mis-click factor). I don't know...at least it made me laugh. :-)
Random Berzerko Factor is FAN-TASTIC in shorthanded games. You can almost see steam coming out of people's chips at 6-max, and you know they're tilting when they chat "keep calling" to berate the opponents/reassure themselves that they are actually NOT willfully blowing their money.As for the MCF, I am bad about that. Especially when switching up sites for a bonus.

i have timed out on turbo tables because my mouse pointer disappeared... i was searching frantically for it to raise my runner runner flush :D i guess it was best that i didnt show that hopes and dreams draw down.

i have timed out on turbo tables because my mouse pointer disappeared... i was searching frantically for it to raise my runner runner flush :D i guess it was best that i didnt show that hopes and dreams draw down.
Ooh, the accidental showing of cards... that happens to me at UB. I'll muck something routine and show off my laydown of J-high 2 kicker. I always feel like a supreme jackass because there's nothing I ever want to show. I'm not gonna tell people "I make big laydowns", and there's no glory in showing the complete failure you saw for free from the BB when you're suddenly facing a bet.

yeah... i play triple draw for play money against friends at 3 am... long storyanyway... they get really angry cuz i show every folded hand... lol. i just cant help it. its just a permanent misclick

I sometimes play scrabble tournaments while playing poker also.  The draw button is in the same place as the raise button on PS.  One time I raised allin preflop by accident with something like 83o.  You should have seen the chat when I flopped 2 pair and hit a boat on the river!  No amount of apologizing did any good.On the flip side....for the rest of the night at that table people called my bets no matter what they had.  Gotta love that
lolThe same thing happened to me. I misclicked and raised (in limit) 34s on the button. Flopped 2 pair, with a high card, and fed the pot to the river, eventually taking down a 12 BB pot. When the inevitable chat happened after the hand ("what are you doing raising with that?"), I lied and said I was trying to steal the blinds. I had a lot of action on my premium hands after that error. :D

I was once surfing the web while playing and while I meant to click on a link in my browser, my table came to the front and I called before the flop a hand I normally would have folded quickly... K7. The flop came K77. I figure what a break, the poker gods are looking after me. Long story short I lose about 60 bucks to my opponent with pocket kings. I cried for hours. But they were man tears.

My first day on Party I was 2-tabling 1/2 (or was it .5/1...dont remember). Hit fold ont he wrong table, and instead of folding k-7o, I folded quads (queens I think) on the river with a pretty big pot. I stared at the screen for a good minute trying to figure out what went wrong, and then for another minute out of pure shock. I quit 2-tabling for a while I was so mad. I'm MUCH more carefull about how I arrange my windows now. Those things can pop up at the most inopportune moments. I'll look for that hand history tonight when I get home. On that subject, I must say I really Hate the Party software in comparison to the Pokerstars software. WAY fewer features, crashes about twice/hour for me, chat box is too small, and the windows pop to the front for stupid reasons like a new deal. Stay in the back until it's my turn would ya!

Yesterday i was playing in the 2/4 rooms.There were a few players in the pot and betting was capped pre flop.I had Q-2 offsuite' date=' [/quote']Is that like, right off the master bedroom? :wink: JackTheCat :D

My best friend was playing in a 5.50 plus re-buys when there was ony 17 left. He was in 3rd overall chip position and was a lock for the FT. He was also watching me play in another tourney when he was dealt J5 off. He meant to click the "fold button" and accidentally clicked the "call any" button. Well next thing he knew, when he came back to the table he only had about 90K in front of him. A guy who was 5th in chips (overall) went all in with KK on the button. My friend called from SB with the J5. He went out on the next hand. Probably a 1,000$ mistake. L* :D

i just folded KK pre-flop by accident (actually i have no idea how it happened but i must of clicked auto fold). the flop came down QQX and a raising war broke out so it probably saved me some money. :D

Along similar lines, I was IMing with friend when my table popped up. Part of what I was typing went into the PS window instead....went I hit enter my chat posted AK and everyone folded. Funny at the time