How Do I Know When I Am A Pro?

Haven't seen one of these in a while, but I know people are wondering. Here is some advice.1) When you don't have to ask 'What kind of Bankroll do I need to play XX'2) When you DON"T call someone a donkey for them hitting a one-outer3) When you lose your whole stack to a miracle and gleefully laugh, because you really don't give a crap, since you are up so much on your other 5 tables4) When your bankroll far exceeds your retirement plan $5) When you can't remember the last time you played in a game with too much risk on your bankroll6) When you muck AA on the turn/river and have No Doubts that it was the best play7) When you can't remember the last time you told someone about a bad beat.8) When you graciously listen to someone's bad beat story and offer them mock sympathy (while secretly thinking 'Who gives a :club: ')9) When you lose a good chunk of $ and still go out -- and order the Filet Mignon and Lobster tail.10) When Credit card companies are calling you to borrow money.OK. I am bored. Carry on.

Haven't seen one of these in a while, but I know people are wondering. Here is some advice.1) When you don't have to ask 'What kind of Bankroll do I need to play XX'2) When you DON"T call someone a donkey for them hitting a one-outer3) When you lose your whole stack to a miracle and gleefully laugh, because you really don't give a crap, since you are up so much on your other 5 tables4) When your bankroll far exceeds your retirement plan $5) When you can't remember the last time you played in a game with too much risk on your bankroll6) When you muck AA on the turn/river and have No Doubts that it was the best play7) When you can't remember the last time you told someone about a bad beat.8) When you graciously listen to someone's bad beat story and offer them mock sympathy (while secretly thinking 'Who gives a :club: ')9) When you lose a good chunk of $ and still go out -- and order the Filet Mignon and Lobster tail.10) When Credit card companies are calling you to borrow money.OK. I am bored. Carry on.
I disagree. Take a break from posting.
Haven't seen one of these in a while, but I know people are wondering. Here is some advice.1) When you don't have to ask 'What kind of Bankroll do I need to play XX'2) When you DON"T call someone a donkey for them hitting a one-outer3) When you lose your whole stack to a miracle and gleefully laugh, because you really don't give a crap, since you are up so much on your other 5 tables4) When your bankroll far exceeds your retirement plan $5) When you can't remember the last time you played in a game with too much risk on your bankroll6) When you muck AA on the turn/river and have No Doubts that it was the best play7) When you can't remember the last time you told someone about a bad beat.8) When you graciously listen to someone's bad beat story and offer them mock sympathy (while secretly thinking 'Who gives a :club: ')9) When you lose a good chunk of $ and still go out -- and order the Filet Mignon and Lobster tail.10) When Credit card companies are calling you to borrow money.OK. I am bored. Carry on.when you pay your bills and earn your living playing poker.
QFT
Haven't seen one of these in a while, but I know people are wondering.
No.
Here is some advice.
Goddamnit.

How Do I Know When I Am A Pro?When you are put in the back of a cop car for offering a hand job to an undercover cop.Oh, wait, do we mean professional or prostitute?

wow., LOL.. so quick and simple yet so effective
How was the next morning Royal, did your head hurt?Oh and OP, do what fleung said :club:
Simple.When your can support yourself and your family without even playing poker through endorsments and appearance fees.Raises the bar a little don't it. :club:
if you don't play poker, you will lose endorsements.