Congratulation G.O.E.

Congratulations to G.O.E. who won the WSOP June Top 501 Freeroll on Saturday July 8th and will be playing in the Main Event at the WSOP this year.Good Luck at the Rio

Are we talking about GhostOfElvis? Or something like that?Either way, congrats to G.O.E.
I think G.O.E = sleuthis? I knew it was rigged! (sw) Great, now who's gonna run the FCPHU league in week 15 and for the playoffs? :D Congrats on a very well deserved win :club: GL in the ME!
I think G.O.E = sleuthis? I knew it was rigged! (sw) Great, now who's gonna run the FCPHU league in week 15 and for the playoffs? :D Congrats on a very well deserved win :club: GL in the ME!
Congrats Sleuthis. Good luck in the ME. and as they always say, "Take it Down!"
Congrats Sleuthis. Good luck in the ME. and as they always say, "Take it Down!"
Thanks all.I havent been this excited since Microsoft came out with a new version of EXCEL.Dont worry, I will ensure I keep everything up to date as much as possible.

Congratulations sleuthis (aka G.O.E.)!!!That flush over flush sure came at the right time and turned things around for you. You played a great HU game, came back from behind and really earned your victory. Nicely done.See you in Vegas! (but if you're at my table, I will bust you :D) :club:

Congratulations sleuthis (aka G.O.E.)!!!That flush over flush sure came at the right time and turned things around for you. You played a great HU game, came back from behind and really earned your victory. Nicely done.See you in Vegas! (but if you're at my table, I will bust you :D) :club:
Ok bust me! - but then ya gotta buy me a beer!

FCP info can you post a link to the tourney results for this tourney....

• 3 weeks later...