David Benyamine Playing In The 'big Game' And Up 20 Million For The Week!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they have so much money how come they get a bunch of people to start bankrolls to play Andy Beal. why cut down on your profit when you have the the cash for it?A year ago DN said that we was stuck 1.3 million in the game annd his bankroll couldnt handle it. Now imagine 15 more people losign this much in the big game in a wee.
LOL Calm down I was just messing with you Mr. Defensive.Dont make me get your grandma to ground you again.
you should be smacked around a bit then buried in a hole with your mouth duct taped so you can not spew ignorance to the rest of the world anymore
:club::D
Had to have meant 2 Million cant be 20 million
This seems more likely, I remember hearing that Ivey cleaned up during the WSOP in 2003 for something like 2.5Mil. 20 mil is just to much to beleave, If it is true then good for him.
A year ago DN said that we was stuck 1.3 million in the game annd his bankroll couldnt handle it. Now imagine 15 more people losign this much in the big game in a wee.
Wow. Everyone playing poker is playing within bankroll? That's news to me.
LOL Calm down I was just messing with you Mr. Defensive.Dont make me get your grandma to ground you again.
ok that made me laugh
O.k.Front page here as well for the 20 MILLION markhttp://www.pokernews.com/
Can you be more specific, I seem to be blind?edit: Nevermind, found it, but that's hardly a confirmation:
RumorCan That Be Right?We hear that one player is up $20 million in the cash games thus far in this WSOP. Hard for us to believe, but apparently the player has been heard confirming the rumor.

There's no way it's true if they are playing 4k/8k and 2k/4k. As an example you would have to scoop 66 3-way pots that are all capped... In about a weeks time.... Without losing any in the process.Maybe if they raised the stakes while playing highers props and DB went on the rush of his life? But certainly not at 4k/8k.

heres what i think happened. For the last year the consensus has been that benyamine has been the biggest winner at the big game. The number that I had heard goin into the WSOP is he has made approx 20 million in the past year or so. Now i suspect he has been continuing his success as the big winner at the big game during the WSOP. someone prob heard this and asked "how much have you made playing the big game" Benyamine prob responds to this "20 million" with his response being in the context of his entire time playing in the big game while the original question was in the context of the duration of the WSOP. when the article says this has been supposedly confirmed by Benyamine it prob happened in the same manner where Benyamine confirmed the number thinking that he is discussing his gains over the entire time he has played in the big game. ...............................else the entire thing could just be complete BS.

you should be smacked around a bit then buried in a hole with your mouth duct taped so you can not spew ignorance to the rest of the world anymore
I want this to be my new sig....well done DnA
i have a hard to to believe this!!we need to hear from DN he would know!!
Not really since he is doing well in the tourneys this year(sincere :club: )
Hard to believe, on a side note......My uncle Walter caught this catfish and it was ginormous, something like 20 million pounds!
Both stories carry equal weight....(pun intended) This is crap. Any one that doesn't think it is crap is crap. Remember kiddies, you can't believe Everything you read on theinternet. :club:

Greenstein has a funny thing about him on his website as well ...One day David was stuck several hundred thousand in the Big Game and had been playing for 24 hours when I entered the game. Twice he made comebacks and got close to even and then informed me that he was quitting soon. Each time he lost a big pot and then that plan was shot. After another 24 hours I was up $500,000 and David was down over a million and playing recklessly. I was determined to stay until David quit, although his stamina had become legendary.David went on a rush 60 hours into his session and, amazingly, got even. Most of his winning was at my expense, and I was now stuck $800,000. He looked at me with the innocence of a young child and said, "I think we have been playing too long and the other players have been alternating resting. We should quit." Apparently, he thought I wouldn't notice that the fact that he got even was the only reason he was saying this. .... Unless this guy is taking all his $ to the crap table like Archie Karas did when he went on a rush to win 30 million, I don't believe it. And it took Archie a few months to get up to 30 million.

Greenstein has a funny thing about him on his website as well ...One day David was stuck several hundred thousand in the Big Game and had been playing for 24 hours when I entered the game. Twice he made comebacks and got close to even and then informed me that he was quitting soon. Each time he lost a big pot and then that plan was shot. After another 24 hours I was up $500,000 and David was down over a million and playing recklessly. I was determined to stay until David quit, although his stamina had become legendary.David went on a rush 60 hours into his session and, amazingly, got even. Most of his winning was at my expense, and I was now stuck $800,000. He looked at me with the innocence of a young child and said, "I think we have been playing too long and the other players have been alternating resting. We should quit." Apparently, he thought I wouldn't notice that the fact that he got even was the only reason he was saying this. .... Unless this guy is taking all his $ to the crap table like Archie Karas did when he went on a rush to win 30 million, I don't believe it. And it took Archie a few months to get up to 30 million.
WOW seeing that what do you think the pros would consider a good time to stop. i mean I stop when i am down about 20 BB these guys have nutz the size of bowling balls to dig in and make that sort of comeback...especially over 60 hours of playing.
thats nothing for DB. i once heard that he won $20 million in the big game in one week during the wsop