Event 8 ($2000 Omaha Hi-low)

Finally, a non-hold'em event. Be nice to see how DN does in this event since he claims its one of his better games. It only took 8 events, but there are some non-hold'em tournaments.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm looking forward to some of my guys doing well in this event, especially since i had 3 guys in the top 10 in chips with 30 people left in the 6-handed event, and none of them FT'ed.DN thinks he is one of the best in the world at this game - hopefully he shows it.

About damn time :club: Too bad they won't televise anything non-holdem.
They are televising the $10,000 PLO, but that is it since the final table of the HORSE event is no limit as well.
i'm looking forward to some of my guys doing well in this event, especially since i had 3 guys in the top 10 in chips with 30 people left in the 6-handed event, and none of them FT'ed.DN thinks he is one of the best in the world at this game - hopefully he shows it.
It's funny how so many players think they are the best o8 player in the world. Scotty Nyguen, Daniel Negreanu, Mike Matusow, etc.. I wonder what the reason for that is.
The WSOP just announced that they were going to change the omaha 8 tourny to NLHE because they didnt think they had enough Hold'em events. :club: SW
Sounds like something Gabe Kaplan would say.
They are televising the $10,000 PLO, but that is it since the final table of the HORSE event is no limit as well.It's funny how so many players think they are the best o8 player in the world. Scotty Nyguen, Daniel Negreanu, Mike Matusow, etc.. I wonder what the reason for that is.
Well according to alot of pros, they think DN's best game is o8 and some consider him the best one in the world.GO DN!!!
Sounds like something Gabe Kaplan would say.
you mean, a line that is not funny? A line that everyone thought of but realized it was retarded so they kept their mouth shut?Yeah.....Gabe Kaplan.........or Vince VanPatton
let's go phil hellmuth, let's go! clap clap...let's go phil let's go ... clap clap
Does Phil Hellmuth even know what to do with 4 cards preflop? I bet he's pretty DONKTASTIC at Omaha 8.
Does Phil Hellmuth even know what to do with 4 cards preflop? I bet he's pretty DONKTASTIC at Omaha 8.
didn't he final table one last year with josh A? or was that just PLO?
let's go phil hellmuth, let's go! clap clap...let's go phil let's go ... clap clap
I think phil is still in the tourney from yesterday so doubt he plays this one. never know tho, he might try to multi table.
didn't he final table one last year with josh A? or was that just PLO?
He final tabled the $5000 pot limit omaha with rebuys which Ivey won.
He final tabled the $5000 pot limit omaha with rebuys which Ivey won.
I kid, I kid. I only said that cause all 9 yes count them 9 braclets he has are in hold'em events. He'd take me to school in O/8 as well as go fish. Just joking a bit.
It's funny how so many players think they are the best o8 player in the world. Scotty Nyguen, Daniel Negreanu, Mike Matusow, etc.. I wonder what the reason for that is.
grag raymer said a lot of guys think they are the best hold 'em player in the world, but a lot of guys know they are the best omaha 8 player in the world.
Seriously though, is DN playing, i don't think i saw him on the list.
FEATURED CHIP COUNTSEVENT: Omaha High-Low 8/OB David Williams$ 2,375 Daniel Negreanu$ 2,350 Josh Arieh$ 2,300 Jennifer Harman$ 2,250 Robert Varkonyi$ 2,075 Blair Rodman$ 2,025 2 minutes agoFrom the always 100% reliable cardplayer.com.......