• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

PokerStars 0.02/0.04 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is MP2 with [Ac], [As]. CO posts a blind of $0.02. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 raises, BB calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls $0.02 (All-In).Flop: (19.50 SB) [5s], [3h], [3d] (4 players, 1 all-in)BB checks, UTG+2 bets, BB calls, UTG+2 calls.Turn: (12.75 BB) [9h] (4 players, 1 all-in)BB checks, UTG+2 bets, Hero calls, BB calls.River: (15.75 BB) [5h] (4 players, 1 all-in)BB checks, UTG+2 bets, Hero calls, BB calls.Final Pot: 18.75 BBResults in white below: BB doesn't show. UTG+2 has Ks Kd (two pair, kings and fives). MP1 has Qh Tc (two pair, fives and threes). Hero has Ac As (two pair, aces and fives). Outcome: Hero wins 18.75 BB. Did I play this right?
Raise the turn all day. I can see just calling the river because fh and flushpossibilities
I've copied and pasted some russian shiit here from some translation site.
maybe the site is prejudiced towards chinese dialects.i tried copying and pasting mardarin chinese but it didn't like it.
Did I play this right?
Don't post the results.I'd probably raise again on the turn since he didn't 3 bet on the flop. I probably would have just called the river too because it completed a few draws that he might have had.
Don't show the results? Ok.Thanks. I thought for sure someone hit a flush.
Did I play this right?
Don't post the results.I'd probably raise again on the turn since he didn't 3 bet on the flop. I probably would have just called the river too because it completed a few draws that he might have had.
Don't show the results? Ok.Thanks. I thought for sure someone hit a flush.
It's too easy to give advice when you know the outcome. :-)
PokerStars 0.02/0.04 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is MP2 with [Ac], [As]. CO posts a blind of $0.02. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 raises, BB calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls $0.02 (All-In).Flop: (19.50 SB) [5s], [3h], [3d] (4 players, 1 all-in)BB checks, UTG+2 bets, BB calls, UTG+2 calls.Turn: (12.75 BB) [9h] (4 players, 1 all-in)BB checks, UTG+2 bets, Hero calls, BB calls.River: (15.75 BB) [5h] (4 players, 1 all-in)BB checks, UTG+2 bets, Hero calls, BB calls.Final Pot: 18.75 BBResults in white below: BB doesn't show. UTG+2 has Ks Kd (two pair, kings and fives). MP1 has Qh Tc (two pair, fives and threes). Hero has Ac As (two pair, aces and fives). Outcome: Hero wins 18.75 BB. Did I play this right?
Don't post results. You want people replying to you to avoid "results-based thinking" so that they give objective response.You HAVE to raise this turn. What hands are beating you here that are so aggressive pre-flop?Raise the river too for that matters. It's a value bet. You are ahead enough of the time for the pots you win to compensate for when you lose and then some.Raising the turn is absolutely +EV. Especially since he didn't 3bet your flop raise. You have control of the hand here in position behind the aggressor. Use it.
Don't post results. You want people replying to you to avoid "results-based thinking" so that they give objective response.You HAVE to raise this turn. What hands are beating you here that are so aggressive pre-flop?Raise the river too for that matters. It's a value bet. You are ahead enough of the time for the pots you win to compensate for when you lose and then some.Raising the turn is absolutely +EV. Especially since he didn't 3bet your flop raise. You have control of the hand here in position behind the aggressor. Use it.
Thanks. Yeah I don't know what I was thinking there, the table was pretty loose, guys were playing some f'ed up hands, so I thought someone hit a set.
i hate slow days.
I have stuff for you to do.
i have tons of stuff i need to do. and i'm actually doing it. but when i check back here every 10 minutes i hate seeing my post as the last post.
Hey ChuckSty, how did you do in the WSOP? I am reading about how you won a spot. I'm sure I'll get to it eventually but it's been a busier than usual work day.
umm... totally choked in tourney. still replaying key bluff in my head i didn't follow through with.and cleaned up in side games.