fcp at work crew

I saw bowling mentioned earlier so I thought I'd chime in with my league score from last night a 629 for my three games set. On a related note not really good at either darts or pool. So if I was a betting man (which I am) I would bet any money I lost to you playing pool or darts I'd win back at bowling. Especially if you play dime a pin.
was on the bowling team in high school. man that was a good time.average was 192.i don't bowl nerely enough anymore. its crazy fun.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

I gave my support to the army and voted for wed nights. The WPT gettingin tgeh way isn't that big of a deal, why? its called using the VCR, yes it may be a relic, but it still works for stuff like that

It is a bunch of fun especially in the summer when it doesn't count worth much. I will be averaging as of next week a 199. As for the vote, fryer, I voted and tied it up for you. I'll vote again when I get home

I gave my support to the army and voted for wed nights. The WPT gettingin tgeh way isn't that big of a deal, why? its called using the VCR, yes it may be a relic, but it still works for stuff like that
I like that it's on diring the WPT. Then, I feel like I'm getting two things done at once. :club:
TiVO. one of the greatest things ever invented.
TiVO. one of the greatest things ever invented.
Amen to that. Now, if I would get off my a$$ and hook it up at my place, I could use it. Two summer ago when I lived at home, I got it. I didn't have cable in my room, so it was always hard to find something on TV. All I did was watch Seinfelds that I TiVoed. When I moved, I just never hooked it up yet. I don't have a phone line, so I'm going to have to do it through my cable internet. Do you have yours hooked up that way, by chance?
www.cryingwhileeating.com
LOL!!.thats umm..??? hahah
What the hell is that symbol that's in every one of her pictures?
It's the logo he made for FCP.
oh ok, lol I thought it was a Kansas State logo or something.
I like the new office better though. The desk faces the door, which means my monitor will face directly away from the door. Mine now is just at a little bit of an angel.
That's clutch, mine is at an angle too. Plus I can't see if someone if coming up to my office, I only know if I hear their footsteps. So our CEO catches me on here all the time and never really says anything.
Today is apparently hit top pair of aces lose to random suited cards and gutshot straight draws x.xQ-10, 9-3, etc
Yay, I lost to the Krablar yesterday after flopping top 2. Fun times.
I saw bowling mentioned earlier so I thought I'd chime in with my league score from last night a 629 for my three games set. On a related note not really good at either darts or pool. So if I was a betting man (which I am) I would bet any money I lost to you playing pool or darts I'd win back at bowling. Especially if you play dime a pin.
"censored it, let's go bowling."
If it involves beer I'm in, I suck at bowling.Quad
I like the new office better though. The desk faces the door, which means my monitor will face directly away from the door. Mine now is just at a little bit of an angel.
That's clutch, mine is at an angle too. Plus I can't see if someone if coming up to my office, I only know if I hear their footsteps. So our CEO catches me on here all the time and never really says anything.
I also forgot the mention that I'll be next to the office les.
Amen to that. Now, if I would get off my a$$ and hook it up at my place, I could use it. Two summer ago when I lived at home, I got it. I didn't have cable in my room, so it was always hard to find something on TV. All I did was watch Seinfelds that I TiVoed. When I moved, I just never hooked it up yet. I don't have a phone line, so I'm going to have to do it through my cable internet. Do you have yours hooked up that way, by chance?
no. ours is hooked up thru the phone line. we're having a couple of issues that we need to get fixed with it but all-in-all, its a godsend.i'm actually going to hack it soon and install another hard drive and a network card. the hard drive is obviously for more space to store shows. the network card is so i can network it with my laptop so i can use the DVD burner to burn shows i really want to keep forever.this obviously voids the warranty but whatever.
"censored it, let's go bowling."
If it involves beer I'm in, I suck at bowling.Quad
Don't all leagues include beer? It's a given.

you should hook it up and put it to use while its still useful.without a doubt the TV advertising industry will adapt to the new way people watch tv. there will no longer be interruptions during shows for commercials. the commecials will probably be imbedded within the programming in some way or another.basically, we have to enjoy this time while we can.

I also forgot the mention that I'll be next to the office les.
I wasn't aware there was one. Is that a good thing?

PokerStars 0.02/0.04 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is MP2 with [Ac], [As]. CO posts a blind of $0.02. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 raises, BB calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls $0.02 (All-In).Flop: (19.50 SB) [5s], [3h], [3d] (4 players, 1 all-in)BB checks, UTG+2 bets, BB calls, UTG+2 calls.Turn: (12.75 BB) [9h] (4 players, 1 all-in)BB checks, UTG+2 bets, Hero calls, BB calls.River: (15.75 BB) [5h] (4 players, 1 all-in)BB checks, UTG+2 bets, Hero calls, BB calls.Final Pot: 18.75 BBResults in white below: BB doesn't show. UTG+2 has Ks Kd (two pair, kings and fives). MP1 has Qh Tc (two pair, fives and threes). Hero has Ac As (two pair, aces and fives). Outcome: Hero wins 18.75 BB. Did I play this right?

fake, did you find out how to insert foreign charcters for that global cuss word dictionary?
nope. i tried a bunch of things that didn't work.i need nikki because i think i remember her posting some russian characters a short while back.
fake, did you find out how to insert foreign charcters for that global cuss word dictionary?
nope. i tried a bunch of things that didn't work.i need nikki because i think i remember her posting some russian characters a short while back.
I've copied and pasted some russian shiit here from some translation site.
Did I play this right?
Don't post the results.I'd probably raise again on the turn since he didn't 3 bet on the flop. I probably would have just called the river too because it completed a few draws that he might have had.