fcp at work crew

John - It's going fine. Thanks for asking. Sorry my little question to you last night got blown up into this big deal. I wasn't trying to insinuate that you were wrong about anything. I was merely inquiring why. I like to ask why. Why is not always an accusation. Hope you understand that. Sorry you're getting crapped on at work. Sunshine - Good morning.Norm - Yeah I know I was just lumping you in with the other 2 asscocks cause you happened to be posting at the same time as them. Guilty by association. ;)In the time it takes to load this page I'm sure all these opinions will have changed.Seriously - Can a mod help us out? Who do I gotta sleep with? Cause I'll do it. I'm just serious.
me
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

John - It's going fine. Thanks for asking. Sorry my little question to you last night got blown up into this big deal. I wasn't trying to insinuate that you were wrong about anything. I was merely inquiring why. I like to ask why. Why is not always an accusation. Hope you understand that. Sorry you're getting crapped on at work. Sunshine - Good morning.Norm - Yeah I know I was just lumping you in with the other 2 asscocks cause you happened to be posting at the same time as them. Guilty by association. ;)In the time it takes to load this page I'm sure all these opinions will have changed.Seriously - Can a mod help us out? Who do I gotta sleep with? Cause I'll do it. I'm just serious.
me
You? Really? I know you're the man behind the curtain and all but you can fix this too? You sure? Cause this is a horse of a different color.
Piss off. I hate you cocksucker. die.
You were talking to me, right? Let's get all this aggression out. I can think of some good uses for it.
No, the person I was saying this to directed me to say it to them. Besides, I'd never call you a cocksucker. You've always been more of a cum guzzler in my eyes. :wink:

well i made my first supply order with few casualties, i wonder if i'll get a raise???......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that'll never happen.note to self: self send email to get address for radio station in state college area.

well i made my first supply order with few casualties, i wonder if i'll get a raise???......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that'll never happen.note to self: self send email to get address for radio station in state college area.
I also like to ask why. When is the last time you've asked for a raise? If the answer is never or more than 6 months ago, I ask you why. If you get an employee review every 6 months or something, make sure it happens when it's supposed to.You have to ask for the sale or in this case a raise. If you don't ask, why would you get one? Also, I like to mention it over and over again to the point where it stops being funny and starts to annoy the boss. This is a passive/aggressive technique for getting the raise. I know you don't want to stay there, but is there another job you would prefer with the same company? If so, then ask for it. You could pull the old "I'm Sharron and I'm quiting! Oh, you are throwing thousands of dollars more per year at me to stay? That's very flattering. I accept." technique.Shit
Okay, to alleviate this slowness, Nik is starting the FCPHA part deux right now as I type this. This should be the last post in this thread.Keith - Please lock this and sticky the new thread. :club: you Barbie.
is this the true wish of everyone. If so, I will do it. I'll keep this stickied until we have the link archived for any new troopers
Okay, to alleviate this slowness, Nik is starting the FCPHA part deux right now as I type this. This should be the last post in this thread.Keith - Please lock this and sticky the new thread. :club: you Barbie.
is this the true wish of everyone. If so, I will do it. I'll keep this stickied until we have the link archived for any new troopers
Lock it up, baby. It's taking too long to load.
Lock it up, baby. It's taking too long to load.
2nd