• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

hey everyone, notice me.I put two new pics on tribe.  Only one is staying.Seems silly to keep a picture of me and the ex on my thingy.  Everyone will now have a picture for when I bash her from time to time and when I call women the devil.
dude shes smoking, nice whitie tightie pic too, i think that one made me hotter then the other one, JS
2nd
1 question... Does Ron Mexico have a red dick or does your ex just wear too much lipstick?
I'm like an excited German Sheppard. She didn't usually. Just trying to match to the dress I guess. Bridesmaid and all.

Ok, I guess I should start talking.Friday: After work met Norm at a bar in the Spectrum before the Phantoms game (hockey). Norm had been getting a head start by about a half hour on the beer. He was talking to the bartender named Carol. Hockey game started around 7pm. Phantoms lostPicked up Whiskey and his friend Ryan at the airport around 10:30 or so, and we were on our way. We hit the turnpike and went to the first rest stop we came to which is where I had an actual dinner around 11:30 or so. Norm blew through the toll booths getting on the turnpike and got off on accident. That cost him $16.50. I had some chicken, Whiskey and Ryan each had a burger. We all had Coke products.Norm brought his satellite radio on the trip and was nice enough to allow me to use it in my car, seeing as how the rental came fully equipped with one already. About a half mile back on the turnpike the front door starts to open and whiskey, is holding on for dear life cause he is still trying to get the radio properly hooked up. Afre three or four attempts, he was finally able to close the door, and I was able to get back up to full speed.We finally get to a hotel around 1:30 and we were luck to get a room. And we were 45 minutes outside of State College. We get the room, and before we even open the door, Norm and Whiskey are looking for a drink. Apprently the town we were is was dry, and PA doesn't have beer being sold in conveinece stores. We went to sleep around 2:30 or so, and periodically throughout the night I woke up to a three part harmony of snoring.

Ok, darlings, I'm out for the evening.I miss Mz. Renae. I hope she's having fun with Alan this weekend. I took a nap today, but I'm still tired. I think I'll get ready for bed now. Goodnight all.
Thanks, Nik. I missed you too. I :club: you. We did have a good weekend. Saw Two for the Money friday night. It was good. Not earthshaking cinema or anything but a pleasant way to kill 2 hours.Then Saturday we had my neice and nephew for about 12 hours. We took them to the zoo. Took them to Incredible Pizza. Played games, air hockey, rode the go-karts. It was a blast. But they wore me out. Reminded me that I could not do that everyday. No kiddos for me. Came home and took a bubble bath then went to bed. I'm too old for toddlers.Today we had a nice lunch with Dan & Jenn then watched the new Carlin special with them. It's the same show we saw about a month and a half ago. Still funny stuff.Now I'm here. And you all are the best. I'm glad to be home.

We got on the road by 9am and stopped at a bar by 9:30. The first shot was had at roughly 20 minutes till 10.Got into State College around 11, and went directly to a beer distributor. Roughyl 30 dollars of beer was bought and is now sitting in my trunk un-opened.Went to Hooters by 11:30 dropped off everyone, so they could pick up the thrid ticket. I went to park the car. About an hour and no less then a half mile walk later I met up with everyone at Hooters where out waitress Caitlin (i think) throughly checked out my ID. (I guess I don't look 21?) It would be the first on many ID checks on the day for me. The three amigos, went to a liquor store somewhere, while I went and got the student ticket validated for use. (don't ask, it's inconsquential).Met up with everyone at a tailgate, had another beer (total count at this point is three Yuenglings, I didn't drink in the morning cause I was driving). We all got these really cool Kooze (sp?) type things to hold the beer. They actually hang around your neck. Kinda cool.I went into the game around 3:15. I watched from the student section. What a great game PSU (hopefully soon to be BIG TEN Champs).

OK.... It's 3:48am and I'm still awake. This is not good. I just took some Nyquil and hopefully that will solve the problem.But as long as it's on my mind I would like to address the issue that it has come to my attention that a member of the Army has decided to tell members of FCP that are not Army members where to find my tribe webpage and album. Although I know there is public access, I used my real name and not missIdaho so I thought it would remain relatively private. I was wrong. I have removed the pictures of my daughter and I am considering removing the others as well. I don't know the motivation behind why this person did this but I'm not happy about it. In fact I'm pretty censored off. I'm now concerned about how many people this information has been shared with. And I'm also completely perplexed why this person has chosen to do this. Well, I'm done venting. Now I'm going to try to go to bed again. Nite.
Did we find out who did this?I'll keep reading but if not could someone fill me in?
Before I went out last night I got to talk to Daniel on MSN for a bit. He seems intent on making sure that Annie Duke isn't one of my avatars. It was pretty funny.I've gone back to Loki for now. Monkey still hasn't done the avatars I asked for.
I've always loved Loki.
I just won a sng on Pacific. I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great!
I just won a 10 dollar sit and go on Stars*dances around*

After the game, I stumbled upon Norm, Ryan, and Whiskey at a place called the crowbar. This was around 7pm. Whiskey and I went to what has to have the absolute slowest service possible. Our order was taken within about a minute or two of arriving. About 45 minutes later (or so it seemed) we had out food and went back to the Crowbar.I got another beer to go with the food, and I sat down and started to eat. I wasn't all that concerned with anything at this point, cause i was hungry and wanted to eat. So I did. By the time I finished my beer, It was the consensus decision to move to a different bar. I, not ever having gone to a bar at State college before (other then sports bars) knew which direction to go, but i did not know exactly where one was. We finally walked to a place, and at this point I should mention that Ryan appeared to be slightly intoxicated, decided to yell out in the street FUCK PENN STATE!!! Well, I threw my arm aroun his neck and started pulling him down the street possibly saving him from someone drunkingly kicking his ass. This led to having to walk further in a general direction, but with no clue where I was going. At this point the three amigos, were talking to everyone on the street (mostly Ryan), and I had to keep stopping to make sure he wasn't goning to say anything else stupid that would get his ass kicked. From this point on I would like to defer to the other members on the trip because, I was in no real state of mind to fully recap the events for the rest of the evening (I was not drunk). I can do the recap if asked, but I'll let norm and whiskey have their say.As for the "important" numbers. Total beers consumed Saturday: 5 Stabbings: 0 Brains: 0 Number of girls talked to: 3 (including drunk girl at end of night)

Just so I don't forget:All three guys are great guys. Norm ends ever statement in real life with HA HA, or NIIIICE.I had a great time and good fun.I also realized some things about about me. (Sorry Cusomt not that type of realization)

Good morning everyone. Didn't mean to stir up trouble last night. Honestly I don't know if I want to tell you who it was. So far I know of only two people that have seen my album because of this member and I'm not sure the reasons why. I'd rather not convict some one of a crime with out knowing why. As far as I know, there could have been no ill intenitons.
Maybe you could PM the member?
I sent you a PM.
ACK! That makes is sound like it was me! Thanks though, I replied.
:club: But seriously, everyone should know that the as far as I know this person probably just gave out a link to their own site to a bunch of FCP memebers to show off pics with out thinkg that it would give them access to all our accounts. I just think that for future reference we should all know that the word is out and the stuff we are posting on our own pages is being leaked to other FCP members.
Who? who? who?You guys know I'm pretty protective of this little "thing" we've got going here. I feel the need to know if there are people who don't share the love in our midst.Edit - DNA instructed me that I have to do this:angelinajolie23.jpg
From this point on I would like to defer to the other members on the trip because, I was in no real state of mind to fully recap the events for the rest of the evening (I was not drunk). I can do the recap if asked, but I'll let norm and whiskey have their say.
Am I the only one getting the impression that something went horribly, horribly wrong?
It's nice to be back. I was gonna do a trip report, but then i realized that is is a fall sunday meaning, NASCAR and NFL.Therefore instead of pre-empting Norm and whiskey on trip reports, I am going to go watch tv.I'm just gonna let you all stew for a bit.Hey norm and Whiskey, let me break the news could ya? thanks.
You are the biggest tease I know and that's saying a lot.TELL THE DOG DAMNED STORY NOW BEFORE I EXPLODE!
Went to Hooters by 11:30 dropped off everyone, so they could pick up the thrid ticket. I went to park the car. About an hour and no less then a half mile walk later I met up with everyone at Hooters where out waitress Caitlin (i think) throughly checked out my ID. (I guess I don't look 21?) It would be the first on many ID checks on the day for me.
Our waitress was Christie. The girl who was wearing the Jersey instead of the regular Hooters shirt was Jen. Names of cute girls need to be remembered. Generally +EV.muhlsandchristie.JPG
Who? who? who?You guys know I'm pretty protective of this little "thing" we've got going here. I feel the need to know if there are people who don't share the love in our midst.
She hasn't told us who here in genpop yet.
Can we get one of our newly anointed modrators ban this guy.http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...pic.php?t=35470
I'll talk to gov. I don't have any control over Off Topic
How does this new moderator thing work? I'm guessing from what I've read that you each have certain areas of the forum that you are responsible for. Is there a thread that explains it? Link me please?
Edit all posts on the prior two pages to take away any reference to the deleted thread.
I am protesting. To edit my post and remove the reference would suggest that his comment had some truth to it. His comment was not nice and it was completely untrue. Am I wrong?
Why do I feel like this is somehow about me? What did I miss? Was it about me?
Yes it was. rabbithunter called you a manatee. Is is so far from the truth that I have no problem telling you. :wink:
Thank you, Monkey. I :club: you.And everyone else who defended me.
Edit all posts on the prior two pages to take away any reference to the deleted thread.
I am protesting. To edit my post and remove the reference would suggest that his comment had some truth to it. His comment was not nice and it was completely untrue. Am I wrong?
Why do I feel like this is somehow about me? What did I miss? Was it about me?
Yes it was. rabbithunter called you a manatee. Is is so far from the truth that I have no problem telling you. :wink:
Thank you, Monkey. I :club: you.