• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Well, I'm a moderator now. But, I'd be lying if I said that I don't feel bad about Keith. I really do. I wanted to be a moderator, but I didn't want to take Keith's spot. I'm sorry Keith. :(Also, I need a new avatar now. Anyone wanna help me out?
In case you didn't see my suggestion in the other thread....
Lol, I did see it, but it would create confusion. People are kissing my ass, I'm not kissing theirs.
PM me some likes and I'll see if I can Photoshop one together for ya!
much like myself, this post is FAR TOO EASY to FYP...so i'm just gonna leave it alone.
Please don't give up your only purpose!
still pissy cause DN didn't make you a mod?
Well, I'm a moderator now. But, I'd be lying if I said that I don't feel bad about Keith. I really do. I wanted to be a moderator, but I didn't want to take Keith's spot. I'm sorry Keith. :(Also, I need a new avatar now. Anyone wanna help me out?
In case you didn't see my suggestion in the other thread....
Lol, I did see it, but it would create confusion. People are kissing my ass, I'm not kissing theirs.
PM me some likes and I'll see if I can Photoshop one together for ya!
much like myself, this post is FAR TOO EASY to FYP...so i'm just gonna leave it alone.
Please don't give up your only purpose!
still pissy cause DN didn't make you a mod?
There's still hope.
love the Braveheart avatars.If I were smarter, and not at work, I'd be the Irish guy that protected William Wallace."My Island""an Irishman has to speak directly with the heavenly father to speak to his equal"I loved that guy.
"Stephen: [to William Wallace] The Almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're ****ed."

Ok, darlings, I'm out for the evening.I miss Mz. Renae. I hope she's having fun with Alan this weekend. I took a nap today, but I'm still tired. I think I'll get ready for bed now. Goodnight all.

quick....how do you capture screen to paste somewhere else?
alt+print screen
Doesn't alt+print screen capture the active window and print screen capture entire screen?
Neither one of those is working for me.
quick....how do you capture screen to paste somewhere else?
alt+print screen
Doesn't alt+print screen capture the active window and print screen capture entire screen?
Neither one of those is working for me.
Are you trying to paste the image into a program or something?
I want to paste it into a post here.
Don't know how to do that. I would think you would need to create a web page someplace and then point to it as an img, I guess.Sorry. Not really any help there.
im so glad there is a whole topic going on in general that daniel started which directs people here as an example of a sub community.OFCOURSE it happens on the page that I declare shower brains.In other news ....PokerStars Tournament #14720467, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $20.00/$2.009 playersTotal Prize Pool: $180.00 Tournament started - 2005/11/05 - 17:09:50 (ET)Dear dna4ever, You finished the tournament in 1st place.A $90.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.Congratulations!Thank you for participating.
:club: every page is declaring some type of brainsnice finish in the SnG, I'm tearing up the $1 6 table tournies :D

It's been storming here for about 8 hours now.Pebble sized hail for about a half hour, almost lost power twice, and just crappy weather. And it had been a very nice few days outside *sigh*

Anyone still up? I'm pretty drunk. I just got back from a house party at a place a friend of mine rents. It was a shower theme and all the girls were in towels. I was getting close with one, but she belonged to some other guy so I layed off. I was on my way out (my friend was gonna give me a ride back to campus) and we had just gone out the back door and some cops walked up to my friend. They asked, "Excuse me sir, are you the owner of this place?" and I got my ass outta there. I was still in the back and I don't think they saw me, so I walked around the other side and then down the sidewalk.I think they were more concerened with the people inside because I made it back to my room safely. I'm going to call him tomorrow and see what happened. I'm still pretty drunk - I can barely see straight. I'm sooooo lucky that I got out of there. The cops got a 300k grant this year to stop the underage drinking and I will bet 5,000 dollars that they gave everyone at the party a ticket.Serioiusly, is anyone still up? I want to talk to someone. AIM me at kolman36 or MSN me at djkolman36@yahoo.com

man, I really wish I had banning powers, that would make things much much cooler. oh well, its pretty cool as is
Are you a moderator? Sweet! Congratulations man. I'm really happy for you. What do you mod?