fcp at work crew

man, I really wish I had banning powers, that would make things much much cooler. oh well, its pretty cool as is
Are you a moderator? Sweet! Congratulations man. I'm really happy for you. What do you mod?
hes gonna mod the crack of my ass
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

after custom read the gay joke i told ......(this is like a bad rerun of Whose on First)dna4ever (02:25 AM) : i cant stop laughingdna4ever (02:25 AM) : lolkolman36 (02:26 AM) : hahahahahahahakolman36 (02:26 AM) : that's really funnykolman36 (02:26 AM) : where is that?dna4ever (02:26 AM) : im a moderator nowkolman36 (02:27 AM) : seriously?kolman36 (02:27 AM) : no you're notkolman36 (02:28 AM) : your description still says "veteran"dna4ever (02:28 AM) : huh?kolman36 (02:28 AM) : you'kolman36 (02:28 AM) : redna4ever (02:28 AM) : nokolman36 (02:28 AM) : not a moderatordna4ever (02:28 AM) : ****ing drunk assdna4ever (02:28 AM) : you said where did i say thatdna4ever (02:28 AM) : i said it in the 'im a new moderator' threaddna4ever (02:28 AM) : ****ing christkolman36 (02:28 AM) : ohhhdna4ever (02:29 AM) : bahaahakolman36 (02:29 AM) : I told you IK was drunkkolman36 (02:29 AM) : ****kolman36 (02:30 AM) : I just screwed up that little bar at the bottomkolman36 (02:30 AM) : at the bottom of windowskolman36 (02:30 AM) : it's, like, 2 bars wide nowdna4ever (02:30 AM) : bahahaahdna4ever (02:31 AM) : im rofl herekolman36 (02:31 AM) : I can't be THAT funnykolman36 (02:31 AM) : My desk makes noises everytime I laugh, though. So, I guess I could bedna4ever (02:31 AM) : this is worthy of a crew postkolman36 (02:32 AM) : hahahakolman36 (02:33 AM) : I just bit my cheekkolman36 (02:33 AM) : and I felt nothingkolman36 (02:33 AM) : is that normal?dna4ever (02:33 AM) : roflmao ur killing me

Hey fockers!!Count me in.I'm a bit drinky...So lets get naked!
quit messaging me woman ****face!
HAHAHAHAHAA!!!Allow me, i can't see you on AIM.
i will allow you to lick my balls, but thats about as far as im willing to take this relationship right now
Hey fockers!!Count me in.I'm a bit drinky...So lets get naked!
quit messaging me woman ****face!
HAHAHAHAHAA!!!Allow me, i can't see you on AIM.
i will allow you to lick my balls, but thats about as far as im willing to take this relationship right now
That's all I really expect on a first date.

OK.... It's 3:48am and I'm still awake. This is not good. I just took some Nyquil and hopefully that will solve the problem.But as long as it's on my mind I would like to address the issue that it has come to my attention that a member of the Army has decided to tell members of FCP that are not Army members where to find my tribe webpage and album. Although I know there is public access, I used my real name and not missIdaho so I thought it would remain relatively private. I was wrong. I have removed the pictures of my daughter and I am considering removing the others as well. I don't know the motivation behind why this person did this but I'm not happy about it. In fact I'm pretty pissed off. I'm now concerned about how many people this information has been shared with. And I'm also completely perplexed why this person has chosen to do this. Well, I'm done venting. Now I'm going to try to go to bed again. Nite.

OK.... It's 3:48am and I'm still awake. This is not good. I just took some Nyquil and hopefully that will solve the problem.But as long as it's on my mind I would like to address the issue that it has come to my attention that a member of the Army has decided to tell members of FCP that are not Army members where to find my tribe webpage and album. Although I know there is public access, I used my real name and not missIdaho so I thought it would remain relatively private. I was wrong. I have removed the pictures of my daughter and I am considering removing the others as well. I don't know the motivation behind why this person did this but I'm not happy about it. In fact I'm pretty censored off. I'm now concerned about how many people this information has been shared with. And I'm also completely perplexed why this person has chosen to do this. Well, I'm done venting. Now I'm going to try to go to bed again. Nite.
You guys should use Yahoo's "Groups" feature. You have to be personally accepted by the head member and you cant get in otherwise.
OK.... It's 3:48am and I'm still awake. This is not good. I just took some Nyquil and hopefully that will solve the problem.But as long as it's on my mind I would like to address the issue that it has come to my attention that a member of the Army has decided to tell members of FCP that are not Army members where to find my tribe webpage and album. Although I know there is public access, I used my real name and not missIdaho so I thought it would remain relatively private. I was wrong. I have removed the pictures of my daughter and I am considering removing the others as well. I don't know the motivation behind why this person did this but I'm not happy about it. In fact I'm pretty censored off. I'm now concerned about how many people this information has been shared with. And I'm also completely perplexed why this person has chosen to do this. Well, I'm done venting. Now I'm going to try to go to bed again. Nite.
For the record, it wasn't me.I can barely find the page myself.In fact, you haven't sent me an invite. I'd send you one but I wouldn't know how to find you.How did you find this out? Who was it? I have a guess, but I'm staying out of it.
dancingcat.gif
dude, how many times have I told you that giving budweiser coke isn't a good thing
If Buddy did that on coke, then I would give him coke 24/7. I'm just serious.
:D:):D:):club::D
my son is standing beside me dancing like this cat.pretty funny.
man, I really wish I had banning powers, that would make things much much cooler. oh well, its pretty cool as is
Are you a moderator? Sweet! Congratulations man. I'm really happy for you. What do you mod?
hes gonna mod the crack of my ass
wow...i'm stunned...Gayest.avatar.ever.