fcp at work crew

Good morning all.
Who are you?
I am a poker player who enjoys the website. and you?
A general nare-do-well and part time gigolo.You need to step and tell us who you are. We are a friendly group (for the most part.)
Unless Blue is in one of his moods
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Good morning all.
Who are you?
A general nare-do-well and part time gigolo.You need to step and tell us who you are. We are a friendly group (for the most part.)
Well there is that.
Good morning all.
Who are you?
Well there is that.
he doesn't drink enough
Good morning all.
Who are you?
Well there is that.
he doesn't drink enough
Is that your solution to everything?
Good morning all.
Who are you?
Well there is that.
he doesn't drink enough
its certainly a good place to start if your ever in doubt
Good morning all.
Who are you?
Well there is that.
he doesn't drink enough
lol, it can at least make it better until the next day.
he doesn't drink enough
here's my thing......and first let me say, i'm not trying to make light of ANYONE'S problems. I swear to dog i'm not!and i'm just talking about problems in general. not anything specific.But if you got problems, fix them. Some problems can't be fixed. We can delay the inevitable, but they can't.In those cases, drink! simple.
Hola, buenas dias
no sabía que usted habló español
Ni sabia esta inforacion sobre ti tampoco, DNA.
frescos, sabemos hablar español cuando deseamos una cierta aislamiento
OK you guys lost me, I know like 25 words from high school Spanish class.Adios
Lo sentimos, pero si queriamos que ud. entiende todo esto, hablaremos en ingles. Obviosamente, a nosotros, su comprehension no esta importante en este momento. Solo diciendo.

I just pictured Jeff in a caveman outfit, dragging me back to the cave by my hair.This gets me hot.We will call the stegosaurus "Spikey".

Ah hell, i'm at work.morning.note: I don't do pictures on the internet, because the monitor hurts.  I do, on the other hand, cut holes in magazine pictures and do those, but I wear a condom to avoid papercuts.
FYP.

I have to start thinking before I speak. I keep getting myself into trouble.Me: Where the hell is my hairbrush? I'm going to be late for work.Husband: It's Ok. Use mine.Me: No. I use yours to brush the dog.Husband: Of course. Nevermind.Oops.

Hola, buenas dias
no sabía que usted habló español
Ni sabia esta inforacion sobre ti tampoco, DNA.
frescos, sabemos hablar español cuando deseamos una cierta aislamiento
OK you guys lost me, I know like 25 words from high school Spanish class.Adios
Lo sentimos, pero si queriamos que ud. entiende todo esto, hablaremos en ingles. Obviosamente, a nosotros, su comprehension no esta importante en este momento. Solo diciendo.
¡yea, no igualo realmente hablo español, yo soy el intentar justo pasar con este traductor libre estúpido que descubrí en el Internet, risa ruidosa!
Lo sentimos, pero si queriamos que ud. entiende todo esto, hablaremos en ingles.  Obviosamente, a nosotros, su comprehension no esta importante en este momento.  Solo diciendo.
¡yea, no igualo realmente hablo español, yo soy el intentar justo pasar con este traductor libre estúpido que descubrí en el Internet, risa ruidosa!
So then I guess what I wrote was only funny to me, sigh.
I think Norm could be pretty soft and cuddly if he had a good snuggle.
Ahhhhhh. NO!i will support and say nice things to people who need it. but for me? i'm with Bluff. Fuck the world.
Lo sentimos, pero si queriamos que ud. entiende todo esto, hablaremos en ingles.  Obviosamente, a nosotros, su comprehension no esta importante en este momento.  Solo diciendo.
So then I guess what I wrote was only funny to me, sigh.
i thought it was funny, especially how "just saying" translates into "single saying"
I think Norm could be pretty soft and cuddly if he had a good snuggle.
Ahhhhhh. NO!i will support and say nice things to people who need it. but for me? i'm with Bluff. Fuck the world.
So if I'm reading this right, you're saying that to you, the world just represents one big cinnamon hole, and you wanna fuck it?

He Ain't Heavy, He's My BrotherThe road is longWith many a winding turnThat leads us to who knows whereWho knows whenBut I'm strongStrong enough to carry himHe ain't heavy, he's my brotherSo on we goHis welfare is of my concernNo burden is he to bearWe'll get thereFor I knowHe would not encumber meHe ain't heavy, he's my brotherIf I'm laden at allI'm laden with sadnessThat everyone's heartIsn't filled with the gladnessOf love for one anotherIt's a long, long roadFrom which there is no returnWhile we're on the way to thereWhy not shareAnd the loadDoesn't weigh me down at allHe ain't heavy, he's my brotherHe's my brotherHe ain't heavy, he's my brother...Just posting this song because I like it and I want it included on the FCP Army compilation that historians release through TimeLife. You laugh now!

Good morning all.
Who are you?
he's talkin 'bout me.