• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

I had this same conversation with friends at a bar, and told them how funny this forum is, and how addictive it had become. I've never been looked at more stragely in my life, and I suddenly realize that I've turned into the kid that always got picked last for kickball.
Time to put away my cheer leading uniform and start wearing pocket protectors.
Either one works for me.Hey geeky chearleader hmmm......
Works for meriley001.jpg
jeff that chick isn't hot, look at her nose, it's freaking huge
What do you want...she's a geek...plus you know how hard it is to find a pic I can actually post after searching google images with the safe filter off?
Hi all. Lookin' for a big comback.
I haven't watched any of the game and just checked the score, w.t.f.?
Playing like shit.
norm, you drive a chick car
Nope! If you saw the liquor store in the trunk, you'd think differently
I drove a truck and we picked up liquor in it all the time with it and filled it up with 25 thirty packs in the back for the big bashes we had, still didn't make my truck cool.
norm, you drive a chick car
Nope! If you saw the liquor store in the trunk, you'd think differently
I drove a truck and we picked up liquor in it all the time with it and filled it up with 25 thirty packs in the back for the big bashes we had, still didn't make my truck cool.
bah!
ok, so apparently all i have been doing is the job they never gave me to start out with. Therefore it is time to look for a new job.
Sorry. Need a hug?
Hugs are always appreciated.
My family never hugs. When I was in high school, I was (ironically) one of the leaders of a diocese-wide catholic youth group. We got together for a church service and everyone started hugging. I asked if this was normal and I got all kinds of weird looks.Hugs are still weird to me.
I'm half Italian..on my dad's side.We hugged a lot
neteller question:I set it up the other day and withdrew my money from stars to it. Is ther a way I can check how much I have in my account without depositing anything?
yes...but it's a pain in the butt.Log in the way you normally do, then, in the URL, delete back to after the word members/so it should look something like www.neteller.com/membersBut do it after you log in. That will take you to your account info.