fcp at work crew

You know all you guys had to do wa ask me for info....I have been married for 3 years and I am a full time college student.now flame me on this one if you want but, i see nothing wrong with getting married and having children young. I always wanted to have a family and I do.any other questions?

• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

45 male, married, mailroom worker same job since '85. not so good with computers or I would have my pic as my av, but I'll figure it out sometime. I play at Turning Stone, making first trip to Vegas Feb 10 with a few folks from the league I play in. what else would you like to know? ask away.
What type of league?
We just finished Sat with the championship. it was 13 players over ten weeks with points assigned each week. 25 dollar league entry fee, 30 dollars each week with 10 going to the championship prize pool. we had 1400+ divided into four spots that paid. went by too quick.
so poker. How'd you do?
You know all you guys had to do wa ask me for info....I have been married for 3 years and I am a full time college student.now flame me on this one if you want but, i see nothing wrong with getting married and having children young. I always wanted to have a family and I do.any other questions?
Without using a pen, pencil, paper, or calculator...What is the square root of 3,459,221 multiplied to the 3rd power divided by 45.976 and added to 1,532?
congrats on the family. I just always get a bit shell shocked when I hear that someone is married with kids so young. But, just cause it's not my choice, doesn't make it wrong for someone else.shut up everyone.
I am naked right now.
Me too.(anxiously awaiting my new Hitachi)
Did you order the wand? Oooh, you're going to love it.
I haven't ordered it yet, but it's on my 'to do' list. I'm looking for something that will last a while. I've broken two in the last year.
I am naked right now.
Awesome. Just simply awesome.
Having a better day today?
yesterday wasn't so much bad as it was disappointing. I just have to make sure I truly kick start a job search.
45 male, married, mailroom worker same job since '85. not so good with computers or I would have my pic as my av, but I'll figure it out sometime. I play at Turning Stone, making first trip to Vegas Feb 10 with a few folks from the league I play in. what else would you like to know? ask away.
What type of league?
We just finished Sat with the championship. it was 13 players over ten weeks with points assigned each week. 25 dollar league entry fee, 30 dollars each week with 10 going to the championship prize pool. we had 1400+ divided into four spots that paid. went by too quick.
so poker. How'd you do?
I started the tourney second in chips with 108,000. rnaged from 110,000 first palyer down to 79,000 13th player.We played for 12 hours. I played great poker for 12 hrs and terrible poker the last 12 mins I was in. Finished fourth for a hundred bucks.
congrats on the family. I just always get a bit shell shocked when I hear that someone is married with kids so young. But, just cause it's not my choice, doesn't make it wrong for someone else.shut up everyone.
I had my first at age 21. Hi, btw. Welcome. side note: we need Renae here for the new recruits.
I am naked right now.
I haven't ordered it yet, but it's on my 'to do' list. I'm looking for something that will last a while. I've broken two in the last year.
I thought they were made for durability?? but uh, I don't need to hear how they broke, but I'm sure other people are probably gonna want to know.
I am naked right now.
I thought they were made for durability?? but uh, I don't need to hear how they broke, but I'm sure other people are probably gonna want to know.
The motors wear out. The wand plugs into the wall and has a more durable motor. It has never failed me.
I am naked right now.
That's not sexy at all. Seriously. I'm offended.
holy hell you got here fast, i wasnt even done with foreplay in general yeti was a parent at the age of 19 and have 2 kids myself so dont think anyone is picking on you.this is a place to have fun so you will never get flamed here, well maybe you will, but all in good fun.what college?john, my name is NOT timidaho, you know i want to fulfull that craving of yours .... right after lunchnikki - nice tat
Well that post didnt go half as bad as i thought it was going to and as far as the square root goes ummm i dunno....LOLthanks everyone for the welcome.PS- how do get a pic small enough to put on avatar?
The easy way would be to send it to DNA and let him fix it up for you.
PS- how do get a pic small enough to put on avatar?
email me at fullcontactpoker@comcast.net with your pic and ill take care of the rest. if you want to send 2 pictures (1 for the avatar, and 1 specially for my own personal use thats cool too)serious
The motors wear out. The wand plugs into the wall and has a more durable motor. It has never failed me.
They just kind of stop working after a while. It's very frustrating.
I'm going to hazard a guess that all the 'creamer' being offered is non dairy
who are you?
I post from the office, so I am never on at night. I play live games, no internet yet. I'm just a poker player that enjoys this forum and the folks that abound.
dude, you seem like a nice enough person. but they are gonna ask, "who you are?" constantly until you provide some semblence of details.renea usually takes care of this, but she's been out. Who's her backup? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?More importantly, who's got her backedup? or who's got her back up?
holy hell you got here fast, i wasnt even done with foreplay in general yeti was a parent at the age of 19 and have 2 kids myself so dont think anyone is picking on you.this is a place to have fun so you will never get flamed here, well maybe you will, but all in good fun.what college?john, my name is NOT timidaho, you know i want to fulfull that craving of yours .... right after lunchnikki - nice tat
Thank you. I got it when I was 18. I had it retouched this summer while I was in Cali.