fcp at work crew

Okay, that's 2 now that look like I pictured. Very handsome, Barbie.I can't wait to see the video. That looked like it was a lot of fun. Nik's gonna be jealous of those welts. :wink: You might have to offer to spank her in Vegas.
I would enjoy getting that spanking.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Mystery Solved. A few of you know what is going on with the Tribe leak. For those of you that don't I just wanted to let you know that I now know that the leak was intentional. This Army member gave out links to my album for reasons I am not sure of. For now, I'm just going to let it go. I've removed my daughters pics and in the future I will careful about what I post there. I am less angry are more concerned of what the motives behind giving out my pictures was. There is nothing I can do about it now. The pics are already out there. I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of, so I'm just going to let it go. But, if this member is reading the thread right now, I would like them to know that I know.
cyndy, you should out the person who gave out the link. that is a breach of trust and it really saddens me that they did such a thing. I don't completely know what happened, but whoever did this should be banned from tribe and send me a PM or something, and I will try to figure out a way for them to get a temp ban or something. not cool from where I'm sitting
Oh boy..........I understand what you are saying, but let's just say the odds of this particular Army member ever being banned from FCP rank right up there with the odds of me winning the 2006 WSOP Main Event. Let's just leave it at that for now.
well, this is the last I'm gonna make of it, cause I don't want to come across as pressuring you. Anyone on this site is bannable, even me. Some of us may be harder to ban(again, like me), but nobody is above it. Now, I'm not saying that they would be banned, but I really do think that a punishment needs to happen, and if not thorugh a ban, then through a army public flogging. I think that it is absolutely awful and whoever did it, completely violated our trust. This is my biggest issue with what happened. It sucks. you are an attractive woman, and there will be those who will take that too far, this is akin to rape. I hate to say that word per se, but in semi theory, it is. A massive level of trust was taken from you without your approval and without your consent. This betrayal of trust just cannont be taken lightly and I do think that we should know who betrayed us all by doing this. Maybe in some ways we let people into our little situation a little too easy. I think that we need to flush out whoever did this, and not admit another tribe member for a while. There are many cool people in this thread, and needless to say my opinion of whoever did this will drastically change. If that means anything to whoever did this, cool, if not, hey, what can I sayI think that it would be to all of our benefit for whoever did this to admit it themselves. Cyndy, will you at least say who it is in 24 hours. I think that is fair enough time for whoever betrayed our trust to be a man/woman and admit their wrongs, if not, then you don't deserve to associate with us at alledit: I would like to say that if whoever did this doesn't come forward, it is ultimately up to you cyndy as to whether or not you want to say who did this.
Mystery Solved. A few of you know what is going on with the Tribe leak. For those of you that don't I just wanted to let you know that I now know that the leak was intentional. This Army member gave out links to my album for reasons I am not sure of. For now, I'm just going to let it go. I've removed my daughters pics and in the future I will careful about what I post there. I am less angry are more concerned of what the motives behind giving out my pictures was. There is nothing I can do about it now. The pics are already out there. I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of, so I'm just going to let it go. But, if this member is reading the thread right now, I would like them to know that I know.
cyndy, you should out the person who gave out the link. that is a breach of trust and it really saddens me that they did such a thing. I don't completely know what happened, but whoever did this should be banned from tribe and send me a PM or something, and I will try to figure out a way for them to get a temp ban or something. not cool from where I'm sitting
Oh boy..........I understand what you are saying, but let's just say the odds of this particular Army member ever being banned from FCP rank right up there with the odds of me winning the 2006 WSOP Main Event. Let's just leave it at that for now.
well, this is the last I'm gonna make of it, cause I don't want to come across as pressuring you. Anyone on this site is bannable, even me. Some of us may be harder to ban(again, like me), but nobody is above it. Now, I'm not saying that they would be banned, but I really do think that a punishment needs to happen, and if not thorugh a ban, then through a army public flogging. I think that it is absolutely awful and whoever did it, completely violated our trust. This is my biggest issue with what happened. It sucks. you are an attractive woman, and there will be those who will take that too far, this is akin to -. I hate to say that word per se, but in semi theory, it is. A massive level of trust was taken from you without your approval and without your consent. This betrayal of trust just cannont be taken lightly and I do think that we should know who betrayed us all by doing this. Maybe in some ways we let people into our little situation a little too easy. I think that we need to flush out whoever did this, and not admit another tribe member for a while. There are many cool people in this thread, and needless to say my opinion of whoever did this will drastically change. If that means anything to whoever did this, cool, if not, hey, what can I sayI think that it would be to all of our benefit for whoever did this to admit it themselves. Cyndy, will you at least say who it is in 24 hours. I think that is fair enough time for whoever betrayed our trust to be a man/woman and admit their wrongs, if not, then you don't deserve to associate with us at all
2nd well said.Ok now bed time.
Okay, that's 2 now that look like I pictured. Very handsome, Barbie.I can't wait to see the video. That looked like it was a lot of fun. Nik's gonna be jealous of those welts. :wink: You might have to offer to spank her in Vegas.
I would enjoy getting that spanking.
I was responsible for the bottom one, another 2p2er was responsible for the top one. I got the other belt lashee much better

Keith, sounds like a fun time. You're not how I pictured you, but that seems to happen a lot. You look like you'd be an awesome guy to go get trashed with. Whenever I make it out to the east coast, I'll hit you up.Cindy, I just want to say that I really want to know who it was. I probably won't, and that's fine, but it just seems like if that person betrayed the army's trust, everyone should know who it is (maybe privately?) so that they know not to trust this person.Everyone else, suck it.

damnit now I think I know, either way it's BS
Mystery Solved. A few of you know what is going on with the Tribe leak. For those of you that don't I just wanted to let you know that I now know that the leak was intentional. This Army member gave out links to my album for reasons I am not sure of. For now, I'm just going to let go. I've removed my daughters pics and in the future I will careful about what I post there. I am less angry are more concerned of what the motives behind giving out my pictures was. There is nothing I can do about it now. The pics are already out there. I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of, so I'm just going to let it go. But, if this memebr is reading the thread right now, I would like them to know that I know.
I don't think you can bring all of that up and not tell us who it is. If they have violated the privacy of Tribe then they have wronged all of us.
damnit now I think I know, either way it's BS
Honestly I'm really not that upset about people seeing my picture, I'm just a little concerned about the moctivations behind it. I've decided to be the adult in this situation and let it be for now. Hopefully there was no malicous intent behind it and if there was, well I don't really care. I have more important things in my life to worry about.
Oh ya, DAMN BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ugg, what an ugly game. I think they might be screwed, the offense is awful. Three weeks ago I thought I might get to watch a home playoff game :cry: Offensive genious my ass, only if he has the talent around him, good coaches find ways to win regardless.

i may be approaching 100 bong hit for the day.i can't see out of my right eye.wicked heartburn too.rock out...btw, NIN...11/19/05 Oakland Arena Section 113 Row 14 Seats 1&2hell yes i'm excited.bye.P.S. this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

just won a partypoker $10 LHE SnG for $50First place in my last 2 SnGs, hmmmmI AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT! I AM SO GREAT!

Mystery Solved. A few of you know what is going on with the Tribe leak. For those of you that don't I just wanted to let you know that I now know that the leak was intentional. This Army member gave out links to my album for reasons I am not sure of. For now, I'm just going to let go. I've removed my daughters pics and in the future I will careful about what I post there. I am less angry are more concerned of what the motives behind giving out my pictures was. There is nothing I can do about it now. The pics are already out there. I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of, so I'm just going to let it go. But, if this memebr is reading the thread right now, I would like them to know that I know.
I don't think you can bring all of that up and not tell us who it is. If they have violated the privacy of Tribe then they have wronged all of us.
AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh......this is what I missed. Tell us, tell us please!
i may be approaching 100 bong hit for the day.i can't see out of my right eye.wicked heartburn too.rock out...btw, NIN...11/19/05 Oakland Arena Section 113 Row 14 Seats 1&2hell yes i'm excited.bye.P.S. this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.
Oh I wanna go with!Careful with that eye thing, Hunny Bunny. If you lose your eyesight you won't be able to play cards and then who will support me in the lifestyle to which I've become accustomed?

Where are Norm and Whiskey with the rest of the story? John, did you bury them in a field somewhere? (just kidding....maybe)Okay, everybody's gone so I guess I'll go to bed, too. Night everybody. Sweet dreams to all of you that I like.Nightmares to all of you I don't.It'll be interesting to see who had nightmares in the morning won't it? I'm betting it'll be you and you and you. :wink:

Where are Norm and Whiskey with the rest of the story? John, did you bury them in a field somewhere? (just kidding....maybe)Okay, everybody's gone so I guess I'll go to bed, too. Night everybody. Sweet dreams to all of you that I like.Nightmares to all of you I don't.It'll be interesting to see who had nightmares in the morning won't it? I'm betting it'll be you and you and you. :wink:
wouldn't you like to know?? Last i saw them they were going to drop off the rental car...i saw whiskey on here earlier but he might have to spend some time with his girl for her birthday.Norm...the bar (even on a sunday)
I want to go to NIN with you! I'm a little worried about the number of bong hits you've had today. Do you get heartburn often?