• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

OK.... It's 3:48am and I'm still awake. This is not good. I just took some Nyquil and hopefully that will solve the problem.But as long as it's on my mind I would like to address the issue that it has come to my attention that a member of the Army has decided to tell members of FCP that are not Army members where to find my tribe webpage and album. Although I know there is public access, I used my real name and not missIdaho so I thought it would remain relatively private. I was wrong. I have removed the pictures of my daughter and I am considering removing the others as well. I don't know the motivation behind why this person did this but I'm not happy about it. In fact I'm pretty censored off. I'm now concerned about how many people this information has been shared with. And I'm also completely perplexed why this person has chosen to do this. Well, I'm done venting. Now I'm going to try to go to bed again. Nite.
thats really bad, I'm surprised someone would do that :club: . Hopefully it is someone from outside the group that knows about tribe.
Dolphins suck.I didn't get an email from Nik. I feel so sucky now.Magscm23@yahoo.com
At least you got invited to tribe. :cry:
Allie, you are officially invited to my tee-pee.PS - Be NakedPSS - I said hello, i love you, wont you tell me your nameacs_sized.jpg
Dolphins suck.I didn't get an email from Nik. I feel so sucky now.Magscm23@yahoo.com
Allie, you are officially invited to my tee-pee.PS - Be Naked
Cool! You gonna show me your totem pole?
Allie, you are officially invited to my tee-pee.PS - Be Naked
Cool! You gonna show me your totem pole?
much better then that silly, you not only get to see it, you get to climb it
Edit all posts on the prior two pages to take away any reference to the deleted thread.
I am protesting. To edit my post and remove the reference would suggest that his comment had some truth to it. His comment was not nice and it was completely untrue. Am I wrong?
Why do I feel like this is somehow about me? What did I miss? Was it about me?

I just won a sng on Pacific. I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great! I'm so great!

Edit all posts on the prior two pages to take away any reference to the deleted thread.
I am protesting. To edit my post and remove the reference would suggest that his comment had some truth to it. His comment was not nice and it was completely untrue. Am I wrong?
I didn't see the thread, but read a comment about it.
Can we get one of our newly anointed modrators ban this guy.http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...pic.php?t=35470
I'll talk to gov. I don't have any control over Off Topic
Tell hin to make me the off topic moderator. It's where I live.
Okay,Does anyone have a hand converter for Ultimate Bet hand histories? And don't say bisonbison because it doesn'tdoesn't work for me unless I'm doing something wrong.
bisonbison works for me, do you change the 'format' to bet-the-pot?
I've tried them all!
Yes it was. rabbithunter called you a manatee. Is is so far from the truth that I have no problem telling you. :wink:
Yes it was. rabbithunter called you a manatee. Is is so far from the truth that I have no problem telling you. :wink:
renae you are invited to the tee pee with allie and myself. the totem pole climbing is about to begin.

am i the only one who finds that chick at the top of this page ridiculously sexy? not as in the prettiest woman i have ever seen, but just plain sexy.also where is norm and jeff? john has been back for hours and hasnt said shit about what happened.

What happened to the animal thread?
Jerry used her femine charm and got governator to delete it, I believe.
Why?
Go to the link I just posted. Editing is useless now. Damn.
Okay, I've pieced together the story now. Thank you all for defending me. It means a lot to me. However, you don't need to hide that kind of stuff from me. It matters really very little to me what ****tards like that say. It matters much much more to me what you guys think and I get nothing but love from you guys. And I got nothing but love for you too.You are all the sweetest.
What happened to the animal thread?
Jerry used her femine charm and got governator to delete it, I believe.
Why?
Go to the link I just posted. Editing is useless now. Damn.
Okay, I've pieced together the story now. Thank you all for defending me. It means a lot to me. However, you don't need to hide that kind of stuff from me. It matters really very little to me what ****tards like that say. It matters much much more to me what you guys think and I get nothing but love from you guys. And I got nothing but love for you too.You are all the sweetest.
yea thats real sweet and all, but GET IN MY TEE PEE NOW!

hey everyone, notice me.I put two new pics on tribe. Only one is staying.Seems silly to keep a picture of me and the ex on my thingy. Everyone will now have a picture for when I bash her from time to time and when I call women the devil.

Here is the UB HH.- Hand #9457958-143 Summary:- No rake is taken for this hand.- monkeyman1968 wins 600.- Hand 9457958-143 ends.- Hand 9457958-144 begins.- - Hand #9457958-144 at SnG-0009a (No Limit Hold'em Sit and Go)- Powered by UltimateBet- Started at 06/Nov/05 00:15:28- monkeyman1968 is at seat 3 with 8645.- flopdead is at seat 7 with 6355.- The button is moved to seat 7.- The button is at seat 7.- - flopdead posts the small blind of 150.- monkeyman1968 posts the big blind of 300.- monkeyman1968, at seat 3, is in this hand.- flopdead, at seat 7, is in this hand.- 8d monkeyman1968 is dealt:- flopdead is dealt:Kc monkeyman1968 is dealt:- flopdead is dealt:- - Pre-flop:- flopdead calls.- monkeyman1968 checks.- - flop card: Jd- flop card: Kd- flop card: 8h- Flop (board: Jd Kd 8h):- monkeyman1968 checks.- flopdead bets 300.- monkeyman1968 calls.- - turn card: Tc- Turn (board: Jd Kd 8h Tc):- monkeyman1968 checks.- flopdead bets 300.- monkeyman1968 raises to 600.- flopdead goes all-in for 5755.- monkeyman1968 calls.- - Tournament all-in showdown -- players show:- monkeyman1968 shows 8d Kc.- flopdead shows Js Td.- - river card: Qc- River (board: Jd Kd 8h Tc Qc):- (no action in this round)- - - Showdown:- monkeyman1968 has 8d Kc Kd 8h Qc: two pair, kings and eights.- flopdead has Js Td Jd Kd Tc: two pair, jacks and tens.- - Hand #9457958-144 Summary:- No rake is taken for this hand.- monkeyman1968 wins 12710 with two pair, kings and eights.- Hand 9457958-144 ends.And here's what I get!Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t300 (0 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: is with , . Final Pot: t0

hey everyone, notice me.I put two new pics on tribe. Only one is staying.Seems silly to keep a picture of me and the ex on my thingy. Everyone will now have a picture for when I bash her from time to time and when I call women the devil.
dude shes smoking, nice whitie tightie pic too, i think that one made me hotter then the other one, JS
hey everyone, notice me.I put two new pics on tribe.  Only one is staying.Seems silly to keep a picture of me and the ex on my thingy.  Everyone will now have a picture for when I bash her from time to time and when I call women the devil.
dude shes smoking, nice whitie tightie pic too, i think that one made me hotter then the other one, JS
Did you really think Ron Mexico would have it any other way?Maybe they are boxer briefs. Don't be so quick to judge.They aren't, but don't be so quick to judge.