• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Cards just hit a 3 run home run to take the lead in the 9th with 2 outs!!
The Astros were 1 strike away from going to the World Series.Eckstein - singleEdmonds - walkPujols - BOOOOOOM!Oswalt vs. Mulder in Game 7
I'm still not sure that balls come back down...what a blast.
at the first hour break of this $30 mtt ... Stack: largest 6580, smallest 90, average 2267 Your current position is 42 out of 131
Not bad. Wanna make out?
If he doesn't I will.
at the first hour break of this $30 mtt ... Stack: largest 6580, smallest 90, average 2267 Your current position is 42 out of 131
Not bad. Wanna make out?
come to my table and give me a little tug tug under the table and we'll see

Echooooooooooo.....ooooo....ooooo....oooooHmmmmm. OK, good night.Dolfan,I guess Curtis was the way to go, but I came pretty close to my predictions for Holt. How'd you end up? REC YDS AVG TD LG K. Curtis 3 73 24.3 1 57 T. Holt 6 70 11.7 0 36

i'm rather sad that renae had no special recap for me, I feel marginalized :club:
I'm sorry honey. Would it help to know that your comment about sharing my attention with Nik made me laugh? It did. It was already one of the longest posts in army history. I didn't mean to leave you out. Wanna go to my room?

well i blew the $30 limit MTT, but jut got 2nd in a $50 SnG so pretty much broke even today after I lost $50 ish at ringPokerStars Tournament #13937252, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $50.00/$5.009 playersTotal Prize Pool: $450.00 Tournament started - 2005/10/18 - 00:49:52 (ET)Dear dna4ever, You finished the tournament in 2nd place.A $135.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.Congratulations!Thank you for participating.NO NO NO, THANK YOU!

i'm rather sad that renae had no special recap for me, I feel marginalized :club:
I'm sorry honey. Would it help to know that your comment about sharing my attention with Nik made me laugh? It did. It was already one of the longest posts in army history. I didn't mean to leave you out. Wanna go to my room?
I think the word I'm looking for is..........................yes

Okay kids, time for me to fold the last of the laundry and have my bubble bath. Then bedtime for me.I'm glad you are back, Mz. Renae. Let's dream about what we would do to Keith if we had him in my bed.Weird thing I learned last night while catching at my softball game: The ump for our game and his wife are swingers. Regardless of how hot his wife is, there's no way that will happen. Dave is pissed off at a call he made, or really lack there of. Everyone tells there dirty little secrets to Madame Nikki. I must give off a vibe.I should be around tomorrow. It sucks being on the regular PC. Michael,If you are reading, do you still have my number? Maybe I'll just call you and find out myself. I still have yours.NikP.S. JWeb, we need to start planning the sweaty pillowfight. Seriously.P.P.S. The monsignor gets me hot.P.P.S.S. Reznor gets me hot.P.P.S.S.P I have to have enough sex in the next 8 days to tide me over for 4 weeks! I don't know if that is possible. Even if I have it twice a day from now on, which is highly unlikely due to time constraints, kid interruptions and family visits, I don't think that I can get enough cock to sate me for a whole month. Now, I don't think other forms of stimulation are forbidden as long as they don't require insertion. Renae, would you like to come visit sometime after the first of November?