Jeanine Deeb, Hot Or Not?

Yeah she's a little cute but she resembles Freddy so much it kinda freaks me out.It's the same thing with Annie Duke, people talk about how sexy she is etc., PLEASE, she has the exact same facial structure as Howard L. does, yeah that's REAL sexy :club::D

C'mon fellow fcp'ers....Somebody on here MUST be able to hook us up with a screen capture or something for those of us who are at work with crappynon-video playing computers!??! lol

ability to do a decent interview: :club:
hey at least she confidently tried to pronounce kianoush abolfathi and pulled it off :D she did refer to hachem as the WSOP championship, but oh well.
I was thinking about this myself..... I thought she was cute til I saw how much she looks like Freddy. Also the nose ring is a total turnoff.I give her a 3, as in, it would take 3 drinks for me to do her
In college we called that the B-scale. Boy was that one chick mad at me when she found out what it meant that I rated her a 2 kegger.
I was thinking about this myself..... I thought she was cute til I saw how much she looks like Freddy. Also the nose ring is a total turnoff.I give her a 3, as in, it would take 3 drinks for me to do her
You'd be surprised how good Freddy Deeb can look.deeb0ha.pngside note: I suck at photoshop, this is just in MSpaint.

The grand definition of poker hotif you saw her away from the card tables, no way. In a cardroom...meh why not

I'd marry her, get on Freddy Deeb's good side, and hopefully have him stake me in some lower buy-in tournaments.
Just don't tell him your daughter is going south on you.Or you on her for that matter.(If you've seen High Stakes Poker season one this might make sense.)
Just don't tell him your daughter is going south on you.Or you on her for that matter.(If you've seen High Stakes Poker season one this might make sense.)
Kaseem will straight fuck you up!*L*T*