Just Got A New Couch

are you just looking at things in suited's house and saying you love them?
LMAO... I would post a pic of something else around the house, but it's late and i'm going to bed, maybe later, lol.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice. I picture you sit in that chair most of the time, because that's where the speakers are. Maybe not.
you are correct, sir.btw, I got that tie die piece above the caaaach for like $5. Steal of the century.
I don't have a picture of my couch handy and am, frankly, too lazy to take one just for this purpose but here's a picture of my chair. The couch matches it and is to scale.IMG_0158.jpg
This looks soooooooooooo comfy!
Guess what? That's my caaaach.IMG_0922.JPG
So how many hours did you spend cleaning before you took that pic?I just realized we have almost the same furniture but different colors.And Troy, it is comfy.
Hey RD, Move the magazine/book rack to the other side of the chair away from the fireplace. Thanks.Love,DM
Dearest Monkey,Thank you so much for your concern. Your attention to detail is quite admirable. Just to alleviate your worries, the fireplace is a fully enclosed gas log fireplace. No escaping flames or embers to worry about.Love and affection always,Ren
So how many hours did you spend cleaning before you took that pic?I just realized we have almost the same furniture but different colors.
That pic is 2+ yrs old from right when I moved in....in fact, hadn't even finished moving in yet. There now a lamp on the left end table and a fountain in the back corner table.What I'm getting at is...it didnt' have a chance to get messed up when it was taken...but, believe it or not, I keep it pretty clean.

Those couches do look comfy.But Brigette hates how puffy they look. We had to find a middle ground between comfy and classy looking. She says those couches are good for in the basement, but not as a main couch.So you know... my hands are tied. But I like ours.

Those couches do look comfy.But Brigette hates how puffy they look. We had to find a middle ground between comfy and classy looking. She says those couches are good for in the basement, but not as a main couch.So you know... my hands are tied. But I like ours.
I like yours. It's very classy. I can't get anything nice like that as long as my daughter is young. Kids are hell on furniture.
Wow, way to insult both mine and Tim's tastes. Personally, I like people who visit myhouse to feel like they can kick their shoes off and get comfy. Couch snob.
:insert the sound of a whip being cracked here::club:
Wow, way to insult both mine and Tim's tastes. Personally, I like people who visit myhouse to feel like they can kick their shoes off and get comfy. Couch snob.
LOLWay to read just the negatives. I never said I didn't like them. But I do prefer modern-ish stuff... w/ straighter lines and whatnot. It's just preference. Puffy isn't my words anyway.
:insert the sound of a whip being cracked here::club:
True... but not much I can do when i'm not the one paying for it, lol.
LOLWay to read just the negatives. I never said I didn't like them. But I do prefer modern-ish stuff... w/ straighter lines and whatnot. It's just preference. Puffy isn't my words anyway.True... but not much I can do when i'm not the one paying for it, lol.
All true but I'm much more comfortable calling you a couch snob than calling Brigette a couch snob so there you go.
All true but I'm much more comfortable calling you a couch snob than calling Brigette a couch snob so there you go.
Understandable.

I imagine Brigette is hot for the following reasons:* I say this in an entirely heterosexual way: Kurt seems like a good looking guy. * Everyone knows Brigette is always either a hot chick name or a fat chick name.Some things suggesting otherwise:* Kurt seems pretty smart, and chicks HATE smart people.* Kurt seems pretty nice, and chicks prefer complete assholes who take shirtless pictures of themselves with a cameraphone in the mirror, and post them on Myspace.Overall, it's a push.

I imagine Brigette is hot for the following reasons:* I say this in an entirely heterosexual way: Kurt seems like a good looking guy. * Everyone knows Brigette is always either a hot chick name or a fat chick name.Some things suggesting otherwise:* Kurt seems pretty smart, and chicks HATE smart people.* Kurt seems pretty nice, and chicks prefer complete assholes who take shirtless pictures of themselves with a cameraphone in the mirror, and post them on Myspace.Overall, it's a push.
I assumed she was hot, partially because of the name, but also because while Kurt is generally nice, he can also be a real ****. also, while he plays poker, he's gone to a really big tournament, and i think that was significantly above his stakes (as $10K buy-ins would be for most of us).those things imply aggression, willingness to take risks and confidence, which are generally qualities of good-looking people.Also, Kurt has experience taking pictures and posting them on the web, so he's at least a bit of a ******, and all attractive women need some figurative ****** in their men.

Yeah, I picture Kurt can be the kind of *** kick dig. But He'd need to either act overly pompous, so chicks think he's a fake, or just act really stupid and vane. Also, I know that all women aren't this way. Whenever I say something ingnorant or insulting, assume present company is excluded.

This discussion is hilarious!! It really is. :D:club:

I assumed she was hot, partially because of the name, but also because while Kurt is generally nice, he can also be a real ****. also, while he plays poker, he's gone to a really big tournament, and i think that was significantly above his stakes (as $10K buy-ins would be for most of us).those things imply aggression, willingness to take risks and confidence, which are generally qualities of good-looking people.Also, Kurt has experience taking pictures and posting them on the web, so he's at least a bit of a ******, and all attractive women need some figurative ****** in their men.
I can't tell what those bleeps are in this one though.To be honest though... I'm more of a dick on here than I really am. Mainly cause people just make it so easy by being so stupid.
Yeah, I picture Kurt can be the kind of *** kick dig. But He'd need to either act overly pompous, so chicks think he's a fake, or just act really stupid and vane. Also, I know that all women aren't this way. Whenever I say something ingnorant or insulting, assume present company is excluded.
Krusty: when you give me that look, it was a joke
:icon_clap:I can't tell what those bleeps are in this one though.To be honest though... I'm more of a dick on here than I really am. Mainly cause people just make it so easy by being so stupid.
in order:d ickd ouched ouchenow that d ouche is not allowed, half my vocabulary is asterisked