Just Got A New Couch

The couch looks sweet to me. Nice colour choice.
Yeah... it looks better really though. It looks much lighter in the pic. It's more like chocolate brown. Pretty dark. But I dunno how to turn my flash off, lol.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahhh... ok.Yeah, there will be pillows on the couch soon, Gf needs to find some she likes.
Soon.....find something a woman likes....HAHAHA good one.Over/under is set for the last of September....
Soon.....find something a woman likes....HAHAHA good one.Over/under is set for the last of September....
Tell me about it!Did find ONE the other day, but they only had one. Back to the drawing board.
no kidding.I handed over the "decorating fund" completely to the wife.Hesitant at first, since, I thought I was the only brakes on spending.Quite the contrary..she takes so long deciding and then takes back 2/3 of what she finally purchases.That fund is building up quite a reserve now.It may be the retirement account at this rate.
no kidding.I handed over the "decorating fund" completely to the wife.Hesitant at first, since, I thought I was the only brakes on spending.Quite the contrary..she takes so long deciding and then takes back 2/3 of what she finally purchases.That fund is building up quite a reserve now.It may be the retirement account at this rate.
You know what I have found... and maybe it's just her, but...If we got shopping together... she NEVER buys anything. She always has to think about things. ForEVER.... And i'm right there saying, no, this is good, lets go ahead and get this!But... If she ever goes shopping by herself, and god forbid she goes to target, she always comes home with all kinds of stuff!! I don't get it!!
You know what I have found... and maybe it's just her, but...If we got shopping together... she NEVER buys anything. She always has to think about things. ForEVER.... And i'm right there saying, no, this is good, lets go ahead and get this!But... If she ever goes shopping by herself, and god forbid she goes to target, she always comes home with all kinds of stuff!! I don't get it!!
Target is a shoppers paradise.
Yeah... it looks better really though. It looks much lighter in the pic. It's more like chocolate brown. Pretty dark. But I dunno how to turn my flash off, lol.
Look for a button on your camera that has a lightning bolt by it. There should be three functions as you keep pushing the button; flash, autoflash (use that one for normal picture taking), and no flash.
Look for a button on your camera that has a lightning bolt by it. There should be three functions as you keep pushing the button; flash, autoflash (use that one for normal picture taking), and no flash.
Good call....Here we go.Couch4.jpg

Also, if you can, post a picture that includes a copy of today's newspaper so I can be assured that this couch is actually in your possession now and is not just a couch you used to own.

What? Are you for real?It's the size of a couch, lol.
Couches come in many sizes. Big comfy couch? Heard of it?
Also, if you can, post a picture that includes a copy of today's newspaper so I can be assured that this couch is actually in your possession now and is not just a couch you used to own.Couches come in many sizes. Big comfy couch? Heard of it?
Here's your Size Reference!!CouchFinger.jpg
Here's your Size Reference!!CouchFinger.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAI busted out laughing right when my VP walked by my office. Did he expect me to be doing work before a 4 days weekend anyway?Nice work though.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAI busted out laughing right when my VP walked by my office. Did he expect me to be doing work before a 4 days weekend anyway?Nice work though.
LMAO!! Nice job!!