Just Got A New Couch

Krusty: when you give me that look, it was a jokein order:d ickd ouched ouchenow that d ouche is not allowed, half my vocabulary is asterisked
That's kinda what I thought, except "Douche in their men" didn't make much sense to me, lol.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's kinda what I thought, except "Douche in their men" didn't make much sense to me, lol.
hence my exacting vocabulary: "figurative."actually, i just figured it sounded funny.all in good fun of course, you seem like a pretty good guy.
I dare! I called you a couch snob. I am not afraid of your mighty keyboard! :club:
Well yeah, but i'm not really sure if i am or not... it could actually be true, so I can't really take offense to it.
I imagine Brigette is hot for the following reasons:* I say this in an entirely heterosexual way: Kurt seems like a good looking guy. * Everyone knows Brigette is always either a hot chick name or a fat chick name.Some things suggesting otherwise:* Kurt seems pretty smart, and chicks HATE smart people.* Kurt seems pretty nice, and chicks prefer complete assholes who take shirtless pictures of themselves with a cameraphone in the mirror, and post them on Myspace.Overall, it's a push.
I was gonna post a pic, but she said I can link you guys here....BrigetteThat and I can't get my freakin computer to work with the scanner.
I was gonna post a pic, but she said I can link you guys here....BrigetteThat and I can't get my freakin computer to work with the scanner.
I hate people with complicated myspace pages.Bridgette is generally hot or very not hot. (ugly is such an ugly word) I don't have a myspace so i can only see the one pic, but she is not ugly.Bridgette Colleen? How many first names does she have? Very suspicious.I couldn't help but notice however:Status: SwingerApparently Kurt missed some details. Like alternating sex partners details.
She would, but I don't really do it though. The table is too hard, lol. Ottoman might be nice though. I can't see spending that much money for a square box though.
If you find an ottoman that is the right height, it's great for SIIHP. I have 2 ottomans. When I consider an ottoman, I actually get down on the floor and test out the height.

Man, couch is such a funny word. I really like this thread. This is my first time reading all of it. I have no pictures of my couch on my computer....My sister is sleeping on it right now actually, possibly passed out. friggin drunk....But, it is a nice couch Kurt. Quite honestly, I wish it were mine.

I don't have a picture of my couch handy and am, frankly, too lazy to take one just for this purpose but here's a picture of my chair. The couch matches it and is to scale.IMG_0158.jpg
I have sat naked on Renae's couch. I'm totally serious. It's comfy.
Guess what? That's my caaaach.IMG_0922.JPG
Can I sit naked on your couch, too? sidenote: I totally hate my couch.
I am eagerly awaiting dirtydutch's thoughts on this matter
Me too!!!I have been going into threads and posting stupid things just to kill time while waiting for him to post....check the i called in sick thread, im sure you will agree.....basically, this is the only thing that is keeping me from going to bedTHE TEASE!HE STOPPED POSTING! :club::D:D:D :bubble_bye:thanks for the metaphorical blue balls dutch....

She's not ugly, but there is no way in hell I can tell if she's hot from those pictures. If you put a gun to my head, I'd say she's a 7 with a full point downward-v and a half point upward-v. If I were a betting man, which I am, I'd take the outskirts of "hot" (based on the lasted version of The Fox-o-Meter*, from 2001). * Copied from my sophmore notebook:The Fox-O-Meter10- Britney Spears9.5- Ultra Fox9.0- Super Fox8.5- Foxy Lady8.0- Prett Hot7.5- Hot7.0- Pretty Attractive6.5- Attractive6.0- Not Too Bad5.5- I'd Hit It, If Drunk5.0- Yeah, But My Friends Must Never Know! 4.5- No4.0- Piss Off3.0- Fuck Off2.0- Cow1.0- Seacow0.0- Eric's Girlfriend.

The Fox-O-Meter10- Britney Spears
If Britney Spears is a 10.... Then I have no faith in this meter whatsoever. I mean... Not even a little bit. If she was 1.5 maybe.Just sayin'
If Britney Spears is a 10.... Then I have no faith in this meter whatsoever. I mean... Not even a little bit. If she was 1.5 maybe.Just sayin'
in 2001 she was pretty damn foxy though
in 2001 she was pretty damn foxy though
But if personality has even a little bit to do with it... she's knocked way back down.She did do a good job of hiding it there for awhile though... gotta give her that.
That is one nice looking couch.
Thank you, and thanks for stopping by! :club:*Gotta love the fly by "nice couch" posts*