Just Got A New Couch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I just realized the brilliance of this thread.For most of us, if we were to die or something like that, our e-friends would never know what happened to us. If something happens to Kurt, we could have a 48-state search going on within 24 hours because there would be no Couch Thread updates.Kurt's probably doubled his life expectancy in this thread alone.

I think I just realized the brilliance of this thread.For most of us, if we were to die or something like that, our e-friends would never know what happened to us. If something happens to Kurt, we could have a 48-state search going on within 24 hours because there would be no Couch Thread updates.Kurt's probably doubled his life expectancy in this thread alone.
Might be true.Although the past few days... I haven't done most of the posting, lol.But Viva La Couch! (And in turn... Kurt)
Might be true.Although the past few days... I haven't done most of the posting, lol.But Viva La Couch! (And in turn... Kurt)
So this is kinda like your progeny? Your legacy? You don't have to have children now to be immortal?Good.
No, that was me.Ouch does come up with some good ones, and granted, on a more regular basis than I do but this one was all me.
:club: Personally, I kinda hated when he jumped in and did that whenever someone said ouch.But when other people start doing it... That's just way too much!!
Personally, I kinda hated when he jumped in and did that whenever someone said ouch.But when other people start doing it... That's just way too much!!
Ouch. That hurt...
Ouch. That hurt...
Eh, not really hated. Wrong word, but I can't think of a good one to use to describe it.But it just seemed like everytime I saw you post something, it was a response to someone saying Ouch. Eventually I was just like... Ok, I get the joke. Enough!

Let me know when we can move on to beds...But, before we do. My parental units have a couch in their main living room that is stuffed with horse hair. It's SOFA KING comfortable. It used to be in that one room that no one ever goes in, but I would go in there just to take naps. It's the best nap couch ever, cause the cushions in the back come off, which make for that nice and wide sleeping area.

Let me know when we can move on to beds...But, before we do. My parental units have a couch in their main living room that is stuffed with horse hair. It's SOFA KING comfortable. It used to be in that one room that no one ever goes in, but I would go in there just to take naps. It's the best nap couch ever, cause the cushions in the back come off, which make for that nice and wide sleeping area.
I've been trying to move onto your bed for a year.Hurry up. My attention span is getting short.