Just Got A New Couch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that would just turn into a big fight and end in tears and masturbation.im on it.
Outstanding. :club:
ooo, thems fighting words...
Not particularly. I didn't create the Hideout to be in a race. It has turned out exactly like I thought it would, and for that I am extremely pleased.
i might make a thread once i get my pics uploaded, either here or the batcave
Or just keep it in the family and go Goon Squad

I want to feel up my girlfriend in this thread...

I'm freakin bored today.Brigette has to work on a saturday for some freakin reason, and it's like 100 degrees outside and I have no money online to play poker. My character on Tiger Woods 05 is now maxed out at 110 for each attribute, so that's just too easy now... not sure wtf to do!

I'm freakin bored today.Brigette has to work on a saturday for some freakin reason, and it's like 100 degrees outside and I have no money online to play poker. My character on Tiger Woods 05 is now maxed out at 110 for each attribute, so that's just too easy now... not sure wtf to do!
Burn your couch and post the video online.
I'd rather continue living, lol.
Punch yourself in the face a few times and create an elaborate story about how a couple of FCP members tracked you down and set your couch on fire and how you had to struggle to remain conscious so you could put out the fire and save everything else. Guaranteed sympathy sex!
Punch yourself in the face a few times and create an elaborate story about how a couple of FCP members tracked you down and set your couch on fire and how you had to struggle to remain conscious so you could put out the fire and save everything else. Guaranteed sympathy sex!
LMAO!Also don't forget this point...I don't actually WANT to burn the couch. Just lookin for an activity.I did just get a new cellphone though... so i'm looking for ringtones and soon I can have lunch, which will kill some time. Then maybe i'll play Tiger Woods anyway... I'm halfway through a PGA event, so I should finish that. In the first 2 rounds, I got 5 holes in one.
or you could just photoshop your best flaming couch.
I just felt the need to link up one of the gayest urls on the interweb somewhere on the boards.
Good a place as any I guess.Man i'm starving... I need some Raviolio's
LMAO!Also don't forget this point...I don't actually WANT to burn the couch. Just lookin for an activity.I did just get a new cellphone though... so i'm looking for ringtones and soon I can have lunch, which will kill some time. Then maybe i'll play Tiger Woods anyway... I'm halfway through a PGA event, so I should finish that. In the first 2 rounds, I got 5 holes in one.
That is just sick!