Just Got A New Couch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No. Like not even close.Hire a gay guy to come over and help you. Immediately. Speedz is available.
sadly, he meant they match each other.Jim Norton had a great joke on picking out a couch with his gay friend. Norton picked one, the gay guy didn't like it, and picked a different one. He said the gay guy had different criteria, like how it would feel when his face was smushed into the armrail for an hour and a half while his boyfriend was drilling himgood stuff, unlike this thread
No. Like not even close.Hire a gay guy to come over and help you. Immediately. Speedz is available.
So you're saying that light brown doesn't match dark brown?And Ron, no I didn't mean they match each other.I'm not saying I like the pillows, but saying they don't match is a stretch.
Nope, no problem with the couch, but the couch's owner seems to be a tad off.
CouchFinger.jpg

wow, i didnt even see this post was still goingwho knew a post about someones new couch would be so popular lol

I made the thread, I see no problem responding to it.Stop being a dick.Go play with the army.
he's right. and its funny watching people pick on you about this thread
he's right. and its funny watching people pick on you about this thread
Lots of things are right, doesn't mean it proves any point.Glad you're entertained though... That's kind of the point, isn't it?
Can you even get leather couches that aren't real nowadays?
I'm sure you can. There aer alot of people whom object to the use of real leather, so I'm sure there is at least some market for it.
I'm sure you can. There aer alot of people whom object to the use of real leather, so I'm sure there is at least some market for it.
Good point.Well, it's real, lol.