Movies Men Are Allowed To Tear Up At

Watched Brian's Song last night for the millionth time - no man can criticize you for tearing upI like Pride of the Yankees too For some reason i get all emotional during man on fireany others? I'm not a big believer in Bang the Drum Slowly maybe because Deniro seems Practically retarded

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Ray and his Dad" reunion in Field of DreamsThe Coronation Scene from Return of the KingThe part in Transformers where Optimus Prime gets killed

Who cried when Old Yeller died? Nobody cried when Old Yellergot shot? I'm sure. I cried my eyes out.

There's something wrong with us,something very, very wrong with us.Something seriously wrong with us. We're soldiers,but we're American soldiers. We've been kicking *** for 200 years!We're 10 and 1!

There's something wrong with us,something very, very wrong with us.Something seriously wrong with us. We're soldiers,but we're American soldiers. We've been kicking *** for 200 years!We're 10 and 1!
Looks like someone's looking for the Aunt Jemimah treatment.
I watch 'It's a Wonderful Life' every year at Christmas.And I tear up at the end. Every year.What, you wanna fight about it?
Look at you, you are too good looking. I came to this thread to post It's a Wonderful Life. One time around the holidays when I was like a junior in high school, I stayed home because I was sick, and I watched It's a Wonderful Life for like the 800th time. I watched it alone and was crying my eyes out at the end. And I'm fine with it. One of my favorite movies. I also cried at the end of Shawshank the first time I saw it. That might be the best ending in any movie. Both of these movies are close.

I always would watch mr smith goes to washington in the middle of the night and decide to be a better person - then I'd wake up for work without sleep and be cranky and bad as usual

It's a Wonderful LifeField of DreamsAnd if you say you didn't tear up the first time you saw the Lion King you're a goddamn liar.
I didn't, but I was 17 when I saw it for the first time. I was an angry bitter 17yo.
Watched Brian's Song last night for the millionth time - no man can criticize you for tearing upI like Pride of the Yankees too For some reason i get all emotional during man on fireany others? I'm not a big believer in Bang the Drum Slowly maybe because Deniro seems Practically retarded
Man of Fire, I didn't cry, but yeah, that was emotional at the end. And it always bothered me that he just didn't trade the brother for the kid. Not the brother, and himself, for the kid. He had the guys whole family. Irritating.BraveheartGladiator (although I didn't)Life As A House (big time)Search function, we've done this recently. Damn Brad.
I always would watch mr smith goes to washington in the middle of the night and decide to be a better person - then I'd wake up for work without sleep and be cranky and bad as usual
yeah i watched that in government class this year fyi lol
This is pretty much me with every movie.also, on that note; for some reason i find listening to the Jurrassic park theme song always puts me in a great mood.