Nite Out For Drinks To All Gta Fcp'ers!

I won 2 hands in 3 tourneys (all in the 2nd one), and still managed to win one of em. I deal suckouts, so get it in with the worst of it. Thanks Jansen for setting it up. Nice to meet everyone. Magic show was gay, cept for Bill Cosby. Was too bad he didn't do standup.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry couldnt make it out guys. im recovering from back surgery :club: Ill make it out to the next one hopefully.
yeah the hand Tb sucked out on was against me....44 against jacks...and what hits the turn FOUR...nice hand...nice to meet all of you it was fun..except for the annoying woman who kept scremaing non stopSerge
<BUMP>Kudos to J2K99 for setting everything up. Nice to meet everyone...now y'all know I'm the biggest donk on FCP.Royal...you suck. :)
Thanks to all who came! ... :D (Gov, Fleung22, simulacra, checkymcfold, sleuthis, sergetoronto, Marion, TB17, Mercury69, owise1). For those who didn't (I won't mention any names, but you know who you are...RT... :D ), you missed out on a good event. I was more than happy to see more than a handful who showed up. We can all finally put a face to your names.np in setting this up. it was worth while. I'm just glad i doubled up against fleung with my 2 7s and came second. congrats to checkymcfold and tb17 for winning their tourneys. by the way, not only did checkymcfold win the last tourney, he also won himself a date with Marion... :club: I'm looking forward to reading about this date... :D Oh! Marion, you look hotter than ever!!!! That white mini was just hot!!i'll be e-mailing the pics to gov as he has been kind enough to post if for me on the forum. gov, i'll send you the pics probably on monday..'til next time...sooner rather than later, i hope... :)
Thanks to all who came! ... :D (Gov, Fleung22, simulacra, checkymcfold, sleuthis, sergetoronto, Marion, TB17, Mercury69, owise1). For those who didn't (I won't mention any names, but you know who you are...RT... :) ), you missed out on a good event. I was more than happy to see more than a handful who showed up. We can all finally put a face to your names.np in setting this up. it was worth while. I'm just glad i doubled up against fleung with my 2 7s and came second. congrats to checkymcfold and tb17 for winning their tourneys. by the way, not only did checkymcfold win the last tourney, he also won himself a date with Marion... :club: I'm looking forward to reading about this date... :) Oh! Marion, you look hotter than ever!!!! That white mini was just hot!!i'll be e-mailing the pics to gov as he has been kind enough to post if for me on the forum. gov, i'll send you the pics probably on monday..'til next time...sooner rather than later, i hope... :)
Okay, okay...you, checky, and merc can all stop posting the suckouts. I know I lost 4 all-ins in a row to bust. :D ...and lil' Miss Marion is most definitely a cutie but I expected more "mini" in the skirt. :):D
Thanks to all who came! ... :D (Gov, Fleung22, simulacra, checkymcfold, sleuthis, sergetoronto, Marion, TB17, Mercury69, owise1). For those who didn't (I won't mention any names, but you know who you are...RT... :D ), you missed out on a good event. I was more than happy to see more than a handful who showed up. We can all finally put a face to your names.np in setting this up. it was worth while. I'm just glad i doubled up against fleung with my 2 7s and came second. congrats to checkymcfold and tb17 for winning their tourneys. by the way, not only did checkymcfold win the last tourney, he also won himself a date with Marion... :club: I'm looking forward to reading about this date... :D Oh! Marion, you look hotter than ever!!!! That white mini was just hot!!i'll be e-mailing the pics to gov as he has been kind enough to post if for me on the forum. gov, i'll send you the pics probably on monday..'til next time...sooner rather than later, i hope... :)
That hurt J2k...i am gonna knock you out of the Nego' just like i did Evilgn...76 off suit baby!! Nah i felt bad for not being able to come i was in a bad mood and just wanted to get home as i had to be up early to make a bunch of desserts for a party my mother is having (i'm a chef so i get the food duties). I promice i will be at the next one for sure!!

I had a ton of fun last night. Goddamn 3-4 offsuit!! Damn hand is ruining me!! Also, governator is a jerk for taking me out with A high. Thank you j2 for driving me home and we should all go to d&b in the near future. If Royal came he would be MUCH hotter than I with his miniskirt, trust me, he needs it for those "bathroom tips" :club:

Okay, okay...you, checky, and merc can all stop posting the suckouts. I know I lost 4 all-ins in a row to bust. :D ...and lil' Miss Marion is most definitely a cutie but I expected more "mini" in the skirt. :):club:
Notice how everyone remembers their bad beats? Serge went runner runner on me a couple of times and took me out and fleung won a race to put me out. But anyways a good time was had by all, again a big thank you to J2K99 for organizing this :D Next time we got to play a mixed game :D owise1

When is checky going to sell his date already? I was expecting 10 pages of bids already.

I had a ton of fun last night. Goddamn 3-4 offsuit!! Damn hand is ruining me!! Also, governator is a jerk for taking me out with A high. Thank you j2 for driving me home and we should all go to d&b in the near future. If Royal came he would be MUCH hotter than I with his miniskirt, trust me, he needs it for those "bathroom tips" :club:
no probs marion. it was a pleasure. talk soon.btw, can i make a bid for checky's date with you? :D

Hey guys, I had a lot of fun last night. Thanks to Y2K.. I mean j2k for putting this together.The night was interesting, it started off with me sitting on the subway next to some crackhead doing chin-ups on the subway hand poles while trying to hit on some blonde chick. I couldn't look at him anymore because I started to laugh out loud by myself on the train.So anyway, I grabbed a taxi and arrived at the pub fashionably late with most of the FCPers already there. I said my hello's and everyone got along very well right from the start so I knew it'd be a good night.Shortly after I arrived, Marion & Mercury dropped in. The drinks were rolling and everyone was having a good time. We sat down and played a small sit n go with tons of laughs all around. Congrats to Checky for picking up the win!J2k gave Marion and I a lift back after the game and I got home around 1:45am.Looking forward to the next one.Cheers,GovPS Royal owes us a round of drinks for ditching..... :club:

When is checky going to sell his date already? I was expecting 10 pages of bids already.
lol, i forgot about that.ok, so part of my win in the "big" tourney was a date with marion, who was too cheap to buy in for the full 20 bucks. i figure such a score would fetch a nice little price on ebay, but i'm going to put it up for auction to you fcp-ers first.do i hear 100?:club:
lol, i forgot about that.ok, so part of my win in the "big" tourney was a date with marion, who was too cheap to buy in for the full 20 bucks. i figure such a score would fetch a nice little price on ebay, but i'm going to put it up for auction to you fcp-ers first.do i hear 100?:D
what's that in hong kong dollars?
PS Royal owes us a round of drinks for ditching..... :club:
my thoughts exactly gov and he should organize the next one too!
Non of you have enough money. Trust me on this.:)good luck
technically, the transaction is between checky and the bidders. Marion has already agreed to a date with the highest bidder. quid pro quo "enough money" only refers to whatever reserve price checky chooses to set. ipso facto, anyone who has $100 indeed has enough money.the codicil of course is that you might have meant that you intended to outbid anyone, and since you are the richest, no one else has enough money. this is valid, except that since the money is going to checky as opposed to marion, this would be an awfully magnanimous gesture.and yes, i used several words that i don't know the meaning of. try to guess which ones! i think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Haha, not at all.Now if you had an enorumus...well never mind.good luck.
this was one of the funnier "good luck's" in recent memory.
technically, the transaction is between checky and the bidders. Marion has already agreed to a date with the highest bidder. quid pro quo "enough money" only refers to whatever reserve price checky chooses to set. ipso facto, anyone who has $100 indeed has enough money.the codicil of course is that you might have meant that you intended to outbid anyone, and since you are the richest, no one else has enough money. this is valid, except that since the money is going to checky as opposed to marion, this would be an awfully magnanimous gesture.and yes, i used several words that i don't know the meaning of. try to guess which ones! i think you'll be pleasantly surprised.this was one of the funnier "good luck's" in recent memory.
i guess "magnanimous" and "quid pro quo."and i do believe we have 100 dollars from governator. care to raise, o' dyslexic one?
i guess "magnanimous" and "quid pro quo."and i do believe we have 100 dollars from governator. care to raise, o' dyslexic one?
$100 CAN? I'm sure I can outbid that, I must have a US nickel around here somewhere...good luck