Nite Out For Drinks To All Gta Fcp'ers!

I was just imagining what this was going to be like.How are we planning to identify ourselves?None of us have actual pix of ourselves as avatars.ARe we gonna tape our FCP usernames on our shirts?!...and how tough is it gonna be to remember username to real names?!Mix in some alcohol and this should definitely be interesting.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, if it's GTA it would probably be best for accessibility by tranist for most fcp'ers.Especially with the drinking and driving thing. I would be for it if the date and location were more centralized!!! I'll keep watching this thread to see what most think!
I agree, something easily accessible by the TTC is the best option. I will attend if it is. How about the Charlotte Room? It is downtown at King & Spadina. We can play pool there and possibly have a poker tournament there after.http://www.charlotteroom.com/Just throwing one place out there, there are so many to choose from. Take care, owise1
I agree, if it's GTA it would probably be best for accessibility by tranist for most fcp'ers.Especially with the drinking and driving thing. I would be for it if the date and location were more centralized!!! I'll keep watching this thread to see what most think!
I will come, gonna book that day off now....XXXmen there are some great hotels in the area that always give group discounts, maybe we can look into that so everyone is assured a safe place? When i worked at the East Sides aroudn there our staff party was at Jane and 7 and we stayed at the travellodge for about 50$ a person.How does that sound?Ira
I might drop by.We would clearly have to play cards after. If you guys need a place to play, i can arrange it.
Yeah...I just don't think I could hang out with you guys and then not play some poker afterwards.If Abba's offering then maybe somewhere where he lives?
I was just imagining what this was going to be like.How are we planning to identify ourselves?None of us have actual pix of ourselves as avatars.ARe we gonna tape our FCP usernames on our shirts?!...and how tough is it gonna be to remember username to real names?!Mix in some alcohol and this should definitely be interesting.
Use Gov and Myself as a startin point. if you see either of us, you're on the right track. :club:

There are a few places that we could play amongst ourselves, like on York U campus. If you guys want, i could book a private table / dealer at a club around here... but that would mean it would have to be raked. I'd rather it not be raked personally, but it's a lot easier. Im going to talk to one of the guys and see if they can give some flat fee to book it instead of a rake so we all know up front the cost (there are tvs/videogame systems and food/drinks there too, so it could handle all the stuff). If not a flat fee, then maybe a reduced rake. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Use Gov and Myself as a startin point. if you see either of us, you're on the right track. :club:
so, are we set for June 2? Looks like location is the next hurdle. No matter to me where. Just make sure there is ample parking. Gov, you okay if we move the venue from DB if needed?
Use Gov and Myself as a startin point. if you see either of us, you're on the right track. :D
Hey guys, thanks for the invite but I can't stalk...er...uh, make it. :club: Funny little story about whole indentification thing. When I went up to meet all the folks Superbowl weekend I thought of this very thing ahead of time. I took with me a printed out picture of my avatar with my screen name typed below it. When I finally ran into Patty I introduced myself and she just looked at me like, "yeah'? but when I showed her the paper with my name and avatar she lit up, "OH YEAH! HEY! WHAT'S UP NUTZ?!"Pretty funny but that worked, and immediately lets anyone know who you are.Have fun you guys. I do miss ice cold canadian beer! :icon_frown:edit: p.s. I miss these too!Belly Buster Submarines(416) 489-60513447 Yonge StreetNorth York, ON M4N 2N3, Canada1.5 km NW - Directions
Royal man...we've never met and only played poker once online. How does looking for you help me any more than looking for OP first?
Royal man...we've never met and only played poker once online. How does looking for you help me any more than looking for OP first?
I think once a locale is determined, we will set up a meeting place inside.
I think once a locale is determined, we will set up a meeting place inside.
Nono...we gotta make it more interesting than that.Maybe everybody should create a little sign with them. Like a no smoking sign but instead of a cigarette replace it with FWP.Nobody else will get it except for us.PS...if we find a host I don't mind bringing table top / cards / chips
Nono...we gotta make it more interesting than that.Maybe everybody should create a little sign with them. Like a no smoking sign but instead of a cigarette replace it with FWP.Nobody else will get it except for us.PS...if we find a host I don't mind bringing table top / cards / chips
:club: how 'bout those signs those people hold in front of them when picking up someone at the airport whom they've never seen? I'll have pic of Elisha Cuthbert on my sign...
:club: how 'bout those signs those people hold in front of them when picking up someone at the airport whom they've never seen? I'll have pic of Elisha Cuthbert on my sign...
hmm...I think of Royal more when I see Elisha pix. But ya, that works.
There are a few places that we could play amongst ourselves, like on York U campus. If you guys want, i could book a private table / dealer at a club around here... but that would mean it would have to be raked. I'd rather it not be raked personally, but it's a lot easier. Im going to talk to one of the guys and see if they can give some flat fee to book it instead of a rake so we all know up front the cost (there are tvs/videogame systems and food/drinks there too, so it could handle all the stuff). If not a flat fee, then maybe a reduced rake. Let me know if any of you are interested.
How could FCPers get together and not shoot??? How would DN feel about his team getting together and just telling bad beat stories without creating any? D&B's is cool but if we could play it would be even better. Am I the only sick degenerate that wants to make a poker night out of this? Someone call...please.
Type Royal_Tour in google images. make sure u put the underscore.if, not, i'll sport my orange FCP hat
Type Royal_Tour in google images. make sure u put the underscore.if, not, i'll sport my orange FCP hat
can't forget that smugRoyal, so are we gonna plan this for the fellow members? Help me at least... :club:
can't forget that smugRoyal, so are we gonna plan this for the fellow members? Help me at least... :club:
Sure thing,We'll see who is interested over the next couple days, and make a solid set day and place by next week.
ahh...I HAVE seen you before on some poster's sig (re: Royal_Tour fan club)BTW...nice car.