Worthless General Post # 1000 !

Finally.Post number 1 K.Useless, boring, idiodic, unproductive, uh..... did I mention useless?Wouldn't have it any other way! :club: Everyone back to work now...

I'm hoping to get up to 1 k today myself! I'll finally be able to change my title underneath my avatar!
So that is how you are able to change that title?!

Damn...I've been posting like mad for 2 months now.1000 seems so freakin' far away!OH....for the power to change my name at any time!

eagerly awaiting your title change.....
I'm only 70 posts away...I'm gonna have to air my opinions on EVERYTHING today...I'm only one man! I gotta start thinking what my title's gonna be....
+1
ahh..why not....+1
Since everyone else is doing it....+1Man if eveyone in FCP jumped off a bridge, I think I would have to do it too. :club:
why not +1
a why not +1
+ 1
You all seem like intelligent, forward-thinking individuals. I would like to extend a personal invitation to each of you to come into one of my centers and take a fun, illuminating IQ test.

why is everyone so concerned about post counts? They mean no+1thing.

You all seem like intelligent, forward-thinking individuals. I would like to extend a personal invitation to each of you to come into one of my centers and take a fun, illuminating IQ test.
can you get me Tom Cruise's autograph?
why is everyone so concerned about post counts? They mean no+1thing.can you get me Tom Cruise's autograph?
One comes complimentary along with a copy of my book Dianetics when you sign up for your first round of auditing sessions. Come join us!