A Video Game Thread

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to see how the whole sound effects coming from the controller works.
yeah thats cool.like you draw the bow and it goes from the controller to the tv?? not that hard to do but it is a pretty cool feature, but again fairly simple

Star Wars Racer Revenge is about to put me on tilt. There seems to be a glitch in the disc that makes it so I can't unlock a character. If I can't unlock that character, it's a pain the arse the unlock the rest.

Star Wars Racer Revenge is about to put me on tilt. There seems to be a glitch in the disc that makes it so I can't unlock a character. If I can't unlock that character, it's a pain the arse the unlock the rest.
try whiping the disk with a clean towel or tissue.happened to me one time when FFX kept geting stuck on the part when you get riku in your group.
  • 4 months later...

Borrowed We Heart Katamari from a friend not too long ago. I can see why he didn't like it, but I enjoy that it's bigger than the original. I was worried that it being more "mission-oriented" would ruin the fun, but most of them are engaging (I still freaking hate the cow-bear level).Also, Guitar Hero 2 and Wii come out soon...so lots to look forward to.Oh, and on PC, I've been playing LOTR: Battle for Middle-Earth 2. I'm not particularly a LOTR/fantasy fan, but I'm a sucker for RTS games, so I've enjoyed it. I especially like the mode where it combines a Risk-style map (world/region overview) and then allows you to auto-resolve or go in and fight the actual battles.

I got a DS a few months back and love it. I am currently playing Final Fantasy I. It's a GBA game but the DS plays both DS and GBA games. I found it funny that there was a gravestone in the game that read "Here lies Link". I am a huge Zelda fan and can't wait for the Wii.

dragon quest VIII, madden 07, phantasy star universe and final fantasy XII any day now...

I regret never finishing that game. I've never been a huge fan of the turn-based RPGs though.
(beginfanboyrant) OMG, Earthbound is my favorite game, not just of SNES, but pretty much of all time. I just love the quirkyness that the game has, the originality, just pretty much everything. I encourage every RPG fan to buy it (If you can find it, good luck) or DL it. It's definitely worth it. (/fanboyrant)
(beginfanboyrant) OMG, Earthbound is my favorite game, not just of SNES, but pretty much of all time. I just love the quirkyness that the game has, the originality, just pretty much everything. I encourage every RPG fan to buy it (If you can find it, good luck) or DL it. It's definitely worth it. (/fanboyrant)
Ever play the original Mother?
Just rented the new Family Guy game for PS2, pretty freaking hilarious.
I heard someone else say it was good, but what kind of game is it?