Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure it is obvious that the guy is not going to win. Daniel is a professional. I am pretty sure he is not giving technical advice. I am sure it is just a boost of confidence. At least I hope so.
Yeah definitely daniel's just being nice, it looks suspicious thought cutting out the audio all the time...

this is being filmed for television.while they want you to watch. they mostly need to make it a good televised event....he could be interviewing him or something.didnt you hear daniel talkin to someone who was tellin him to go out there?

this is being filmed for television.while they want you to watch. they mostly need to make it a good televised event....he could be interviewing him or something.didnt you hear daniel talkin to someone who was tellin him to go out there?
make sense man for godssakes!

Wow that is a little unethical I think, even if he was offered cash...I think daniel negreanu just wanted no chance of the old guy winning...Daniel has something up his sleeve i think...That is why the audio is getting cut..