• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whattya say you and I get an arraingment like Probey and his roommate had? I'll bring the beers and the balls, you bring the mouth

I don't know why I said that. You were probably being awful   Season 1 was great, 2-3 were solid too, rights. Then it got weird in places   You watching his new joint? I am. Similar formula,

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, just solid all around. Nothing sticks out but I remember lol'ing a couple of times. Michael J Fox is uncomfortable to watch but him saying that he had a boner was amusing

yeah, just solid all around. Nothing sticks out but I remember lol'ing a couple of times. Michael J Fox is uncomfortable to watch but him saying that he had a boner was amusing
Mickey slapping Tommy had me chuckling.And you're right, MJF is just sad.
  • 2 weeks later...

Episode 4 was fantastic.This is by far the best show on TV right now.These people who communicate with the dead had me wondering a while ago, like when those daytime TV shows "Talking with dead people" were on, if this stuff was feasible... Then sometime last year my cousin talked to me about a seance she had with one of these people in my area and she said it really touched her and she communicated with her aunt and our grandmother and all that. Me and her really aren't that close and I know she told me because my mom died when I was 10 and she felt like it would be the kind of thing that might interest me. The thought of this stuff being feasible is... i dunno, strange. I do believe that it may be possible. Lots of people have stories that they believe to be 100% proof of afterlife/spirits/ghosts whatever you want to call it, but I don't. Maybe i should book an appointment, I remember her saying the waiting list was like over a year long. Then again I always end up thinking these people are just really good at reading people.

• 3 weeks later...

so four people on the forum are watching this? I love this show. caught up on the new season (first three episodes, that's all that's on hulu) yesterday as well as the last two episodes from season 4 since it had been so long. such an awesome show. and is that psychic hot as fuck or what?

• 2 months later...

wow, how hot was Mrs Needles and her pussy belt?If I wasn't so friggin lazy, I'd look up her name and google image her, because you know she's done some nude work.

• 1 month later...

good cliffhanger, but not really. It's not like they are going to kill him off.The scene with the women was just hilariousDamien needs a beat downSaw a report where they got approved for 13 or 20 more eps that they'll stretch over two seasons and then the show will be over. They're going to end it close to the ten year anniversary of 9/11

• 3 weeks later...
The scene with the women was just hilariousDamien needs a beat down
agree with both of these heavily. sheila beating that guy up outside of the chicks apartment was just hilarious.and yeah, damien's a little trouble making biatch I have to say, but I think he'll probably save all the guys in the bar. he's the only one that wasn't there wasn't he?edit: yes I just watched this yesterday.

ahhh, good point, I didn't think of who wasn't there. Too bad though because I like Lenny Clarke on the show and he has some of best lines. I'm guessing he'll get written off for trying to kill the main character