I don't think that this firehouse is gonna let the new guy get away with murder because he can play bball. It's gonna blow up in their faces.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whattya say you and I get an arraingment like Probey and his roommate had? I'll bring the beers and the balls, you bring the mouth

I don't know why I said that. You were probably being awful   Season 1 was great, 2-3 were solid too, rights. Then it got weird in places   You watching his new joint? I am. Similar formula,

I don't think that this firehouse is gonna let the new guy get away with murder because he can play bball. It's gonna blow up in their faces.
He's gonna die in a fire by the end of the season. Book it.
  • 2 weeks later...

That was one of those episodes that gives you the shivers, puts you in one of those moods, like you got hit with the wtf bat across the face. This is of the utter most quality shows that TV offers. I find that giving the baby to Sheila is out of the question, he knows she is certifiably nutz, but the river couldn’t be an option, could it? I think Tommy is too sane to do something like that, it would be so out of character I find. Sean slapping mike the second time was a truly lol moment.

Man I wish you guys would post spoilers. Canada sucks as far as RM goes. Have to wait to d/l, etc. :club:
i downloaded it yesterday, what does being in canada have to do with it, unless you mean d/ling it is a hassle, but I rather watch TV shows off of my PC than sit through commercial and plan to be at he TV at the right time.

Oh, I agree, BUT, d/ling on a crap connection (or NOT) means waiting for a guy I work with to download and burn it for me, then bring it in to work. So really, reading spoilers here would be so much easier.

i really don't believe he would be able to drop him. another son, even if it's his brothers. the only thing that leads me to believe he might, remember Janets dream of the bath and Johnny pulling the kid under. and then Johnny appearing to tommy, convincing him to drop him in a river so he can be returned??

Yeah I definitely do NOT think that Tommy actually dropped him. That being said...what are you guys talking about when it comes to letting the black guy get away with murder? Did I miss something, please explain!

Yeah I definitely do NOT think that Tommy actually dropped him. That being said...what are you guys talking about when it comes to letting the black guy get away with murder? Did I miss something, please explain!
new probey doesn't do any probey work, thinks he's above it b/c he plays basketball.funny thing, in real life, he's probably 5'6" from what I understand. I knew a girl that met him (Larenz Tate) and says she was way taller than him. She may have been 5'8"although, it makes me want to watch Menace to Society again.
new probey doesn't do any probey work, thinks he's above it b/c he plays basketball.funny thing, in real life, he's probably 5'6" from what I understand. I knew a girl that met him (Larenz Tate) and says she was way taller than him. She may have been 5'8"although, it makes me want to watch Menace to Society again.
Yeah, most actors are actually a lot shorter than they look on TV. Comon, Tom Cruise is only 5'7.

Im super excited to find out the babys fate. I have some guesses, but im too lazy to write them.Plus, I want to be able to say afterwords that whatever happened is what I thought would happen.

I figured he gave the baby to Sheila and I was right.And Susan Sorandan (sp?) is so freakin hot. For an older lady.
FYPok can anyone tell me if the episode ended with tommy chekcing his cut hand? or did my torrent forget the ending
FYPok can anyone tell me if the episode ended with tommy chekcing his cut hand? or did my torrent forget the ending
On my torrent it shows him looking at it then sticking his thumb in a good 3/4" square gash in his hand, then it ended.
That sex scene with her was weird, yet hot.
I can't be touched for an hour. If you come back in half an hour, maybe I can blow you, but you can't touch me for an hour, maybe two.umm, btw, my name is Tom. Yeah, Hi Tom.