• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whattya say you and I get an arraingment like Probey and his roommate had? I'll bring the beers and the balls, you bring the mouth

I don't know why I said that. You were probably being awful   Season 1 was great, 2-3 were solid too, rights. Then it got weird in places   You watching his new joint? I am. Similar formula,

my tivo set to record both 10 and 11pm. I would imagine it's just a rerun right? They always rerun right after. I only know this because it cancelled out my recording of Traveler, so I cancelled the 11pm. I'll have to prepare for spillover.I'll be right back.

Have they come out with Season 3 on DVD yet? I can't start watching the new season until I've seen Season 3, which I missed almost all of. I also am broke as all hell, so if someone could pick that up for me I'd be willing to send you nude pictures in exchange.

Have they come out with Season 3 on DVD yet? I can't start watching the new season until I've seen Season 3, which I missed almost all of. I also am broke as all hell, so if someone could pick that up for me I'd be willing to send you nude pictures in exchange.
I already have the pics, and the video, which you may not know that I took, but Season 3 came out on DVD on Tuesday. It's chinktastic
I already have the pics, and the video, which you may not know that I took, but Season 3 came out on DVD on Tuesday. It's chinktastic
I knew. I usually don't pinch my nipples like that. I was just doing it for show.
You gotta watch the premier live. Its only right.
back off man, your mom dadd likes morning sex.I will, but I'll wait till 10:20 to start, because I HATE commercials. I'm tivo spoiled.alright, its settled, I'm staying up. I can dog my Thursday morning workout, I'm doing back, plus abs and cardio of course
back off man, your mom dadd likes morning sex.I will, but I'll wait till 10:20 to start, because I HATE commercials. I'm tivo spoiled.alright, its settled, I'm staying up. I can dog my Thursday morning workout, I'm doing back, plus abs and cardio of course
Stop trying to show off that you work out. I dropped 30 pounds in 2 months. WHAT UP?
Stop trying to show off that you work out. I dropped 30 pounds in 2 months. WHAT UP?
aren't you asian? you shouldn't be dropping that much weight...:club: nee hau mah :D
Very nice. Well done.What's the secret? Lots of rice?
Actually, no rice. Or bread. Or sugar. Or carbs.And lots of cardio. Hour a day 4x a week.

Ok, I came across the new ep tonight, actually by mistake, because I forgot when they usually air.Someone needs to get me caught up NOW. I saw the first episode of the last season and that's it. Main questions:- Probie is officially gay?- Johnny Gavin is dead?- What's the deal with Shiela?- Where's Tommy's father?- Who was the other guy in the white shirt? New chief?- Does he still see ghosts/Jesus?- Who is the manly chick who "rescued" him?- What's the story behind that?- Garrety is married/engaged to Tommy's badass sister?- Anything else I should know?