• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they keep saying now for promos its the "final 3 episodes" of prison break. are they doing a mid-season break like lost or what? never heard of it if they are.
they did last year - not sure tho

Great episodeT-bag chews off his hand and goes to town on Ray or whatever the guard's name is.So..is Trancredi a goner? No calvary will coming to the rescue that I can see; should be interesting to see how she gets out of itAnd Mahone is just the man at solving puzzles..although his lone ranger strategy has flaws when he'll be facing four other guys who also have guns

Great episodeT-bag chews off his hand and goes to town on Ray or whatever the guard's name is.So..is Trancredi a goner? No calvary will coming to the rescue that I can see; should be interesting to see how she gets out of itAnd Mahone is just the man at solving puzzles..although his lone ranger strategy has flaws when he'll be facing four other guys who also have guns
No way T-bag takes that guard down with one hand. That was horrible. It's like he just laid down and took the beating.I hope Tancredi doesn't die. I'm guessing the agent dude likes her too much to kill her.
  • 2 weeks later...

season finale tommorow...cant wait...dont read past this if u dont want to hear my guess on what might happen...who else thinks kellerman is going to kill mahone and team up with scofield and co.?if that happens, should be intresting when he has to face tenkrety and LJ.

season finale tommorow...cant wait...dont read past this if u dont want to hear my guess on what might happen...who else thinks kellerman is going to kill mahone and team up with scofield and co.?if that happens, should be intresting when he has to face tenkrety and LJ.
mahone has to have some change of heart, or else linc and michael are dead right there, and obviously they aren't going to kill them off. it showed kellerman with the sniper rifle in the previews and he's obviously right pissed about being cut off, so i'd say thats a possibility. perhaps kellerman takes someone else out. just not sure who. i think mahone plays a big part in the second half of this season, but i'm not sure if he's around for the 3rd. looking forward to it though.
who else thinks kellerman is going to kill mahone and team up with scofield and co.?if that happens, should be intresting when he has to face tenkrety and LJ.
Nice prediction - had to be one of them killing the other it turned out - makes sense that it's Kellerman as he knows how the bad guys work and that he was a dead man without the Scofields.Teabag is just evil - Michael is going to have to take care of him at some point as he can't leave a murderer like teabag out there.
is mahone dead or injured?i don't really see why kellerman needs the bros - seems like he would have enough without them - after all linc just got screwed kellerman knows why and how
3 is more powerful then 1 i guess. either way loved the ending, and the whole show. i'm guessing mahone is dead. t-bag finding that lady, and her reaction, was priceless. now another 2 month wait. oh well, at least when it comes back i'll have that and 24 to watch.
is mahone dead or injured?i don't really see why kellerman needs the bros - seems like he would have enough without them - after all linc just got screwed kellerman knows why and how
well, 1st of all....he thinks they might have access to the tape...and like chester said, he's hella pist and looking for payback...saving the bros and setting them free is about the worst thing he couldve done to the administration and "the company"...edit...just remembered the previews and it showed kellerman saying he knew where steadman is...so i dont know if he really even needs the tape now.
Nice prediction - had to be one of them killing the other it turned out - makes sense that it's Kellerman as he knows how the bad guys work and that he was a dead man without the Scofields.Teabag is just evil - Michael is going to have to take care of him at some point as he can't leave a murderer like teabag out there.
ya, it would be sweet if michael or link is the one that actually kills him...tho, i will miss his one liners and lingo if he's killed.i also want to see sucre beat the hell out of hector in mexico...what the hell is going on with haywire?? you guys think him and his dog made it to holland on his home-made raft? :club:

a couple of things are bothering me about the last episode...A) why would they take scofield back to fox river? (the prison he was able to break out of)2) the whole belleck thing...why didnt his lawyers cross-refference the time he left the threatening voice mail with the time he had checked into the hospital with the time roy's body was brought in?? thats all they had to do to show that roy was already dead when the phone call was made./ belleck made the call from the hospital and in no way couldve killed roy.

a couple of things are bothering me about the last episode...A) why would they take scofield back to fox river? (the prison he was able to break out of)2) the whole belleck thing...why didnt his lawyers cross-refference the time he left the threatening voice mail with the time he had checked into the hospital with the time roy's body was brought in?? thats all they had to do to show that roy was already dead when the phone call was made./ belleck made the call from the hospital and in no way couldve killed roy.
these are the kind of things you simply have to accept and ignore on prison break. the whole belleck thing, there's absolutely no plausible way it could've played out like that. michael and linc would've been taken somewhere else that was closer, not driven from i guess new mexico to illinois; there's no way linc and michael, the two most wanted men in america, are left alone in a car for ANY amount of time, etc etc etc.you just enjoy the ride and try to accept the ridiculous. once you do its fantastic.
these are the kind of things you simply have to accept and ignore on prison break. the whole belleck thing, there's absolutely no plausible way it could've played out like that. michael and linc would've been taken somewhere else that was closer, not driven from i guess new mexico to illinois; there's no way linc and michael, the two most wanted men in america, are left alone in a car for ANY amount of time, etc etc etc.you just enjoy the ride and try to accept the ridiculous. once you do its fantastic.
ya, guess youre right...same thing happened in season 1 during their escape...the part where they had to get from underground to the wack-shack...9 guys comming from the ground up thru that sewer thingy without getting noticed was not believable AT ALL...another thing i found intresting...when they took belleck to his cell....that whole shot was identical to when michael was 1st tooken to his cell in the 1st episode of the 1st season...the way they were both standing, the camera angle and the way it was panning out, and the music....wonder if that scene was hinting at something...
ya, guess youre right...same thing happened in season 1 during their escape...the part where they had to get from underground to the wack-shack...9 guys comming from the ground up thru that sewer thingy without getting noticed was not believable AT ALL...another thing i found intresting...when they took belleck to his cell....that whole shot was identical to when michael was 1st tooken to his cell in the 1st episode of the 1st season...the way they were both standing, the camera angle and the way it was panning out, and the music....<b>wonder if that scene was hinting at something...</b>
Bellick escapes??
Bellick escapes??
haha, who knows...maybe michael ends up back at fox river somewhere down the line and belleck and michael will need eachother for an elaborate escape?? lol... that would be sik, michael pwning fox river twice, boo ya?
  • 1 month later...

Kellerman has some serious mojo, as does Mahone (I'm glad he's not dead). Where's Tancredi? Will Teabag get what's coming to him? I can't think of a more vile character on TV right now, except when the White House Press Secretary is running his mouth.