Cheap Thieves Looking To Fill Out Team

I had applied via PM a week ago when you first posted the need :club: Still looking...Protege Semi Finalist - Neg-O Top 20 - Hockey Survivor Winner. I am all about FCP!
Ew why did it let me post that as guest - ok I logged in now - that was me!

Please pick me! I have a lot of experience. I beat you in a bounty added tourney on Poker Mountain and I did the same to TJ.I visit this site nearly every single day and the only reason I don't have a gazillion posts is I only post when I have something to sa

If I don't find what I'm looking for in this thread I'll just go with some "other guys." I was thinking Phil Ivey, Erick Lindgren, Allen Cunningham and John Juanda.
So it's like that? You better rig the conferences so you don't have to play Bayside.Why no Hellmuth?

i'd be more than happy to play daniel. just hope i could get considered.know i wouldn't get much playing time, but i feel my heads-up skills are good, and i also have sundays and mondays off from work.let me know.

I think it would be an honor and a lot of fun to be on this team...I was interested in this FCP league thing, but as I am overseas and use epassporte for all my online poker, I am not able to play on FCP. I do play the tourneys that u set up(DN) whenever I have a chance thru the network and I can play this way if I am selected and happen to get an opportunity to play. Any challenge/audition I am up for also...