Easter Candies

PokerZealot here, i havent posted in a while but there is something i am almost as zealous about as poker. and thats easter candies!easter is coming up soon by the way. CHYEA EASTER!!!my favorite easter candie is peeps. and i like them a little bit stale, it brings out the flavor more. i also like the malted jelly bean things.

I hate Peeps. I saw a test on the local news a few years back where they took a Peep and stuck it in a beaker of hydrocloric acid...the eyes didn't disolve in the acid. :icon_eek:My favorite Easter candy is Cadbury's "Mini Eggs"

I've never known anyone who likes Peeps either, way too much marshmallow. Anything other than rice crispies treats is too much marshmallow. Peanut Butter eggs are the balls, but they've kinda lost their aura now that Reece's has whored them out to every other major holiday.

I've never known anyone who likes Peeps either, way too much marshmallow. Anything other than rice crispies treats is too much marshmallow. Peanut Butter eggs are the balls, but they've kinda lost their aura now that Reece's has whored them out to every other major holiday.
Reese's is +EV

Peeps are definitely -ev. I stick with Jelly beans....

I don't know how, but I forgot all about Starburst Jelly Beans, friggin awesome .
I apparently need to try Starburst Jelly beans

i love the cadbury eggs. just give me one, i don't care what kind it is.also, not candy, but this is the perfect excuses for me to eat nothing but hard-boiled eggs. i don't get why, but i find them simply incredible.

i love the cadbury eggs. just give me one, i don't care what kind it is.also, not candy, but this is the perfect excuses for me to eat nothing but hard-boiled eggs. i don't get why, but i find them simply incredible.
I just eat the whites... the yolks are horrible... too chalky...
I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like Peeps. I'm weird like that. My favorite is the Cadbury Caramel Eggs.
I also dislike puffed up sugar. Peeps are disgusting.
I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like Peeps. I'm weird like that. My favorite is the Cadbury Caramel Eggs.
God, I hate Peeps.Every year, I try them, expecting that maybe they'll be bearable.Never happens.I gag and cough them up into a kleenex.
I don't know how, but I forgot all about Starburst Jelly Beans, friggin awesome .
We have a winner..