• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice play in the second to last hand.You slightly more than minraised preflop with A4off for a third of your stack.You checked behind when you hit top pair.You played back at the super passive-tard who checked down TPTK on an extremely safe board 3 hands prior.But im sure it was your girlfriend. :D
:club:
K guys you readyyyy for some more 1-2NL 6 person max on party???? ill be playing in 20 let me know if you want in.....J
Your PO called. You forgot to check in to rehab. You must have missed your bus.donk
K guys you readyyyy for some more 1-2NL 6 person max on party???? ill be playing in 20 let me know if you want in.....J
Hey Fox...do you only play NL?
Nice play in the second to last hand.You slightly more than minraised preflop with A4off for a third of your stack.You checked behind when you hit top pair.You played back at the super passive-tard who checked down TPTK on an extremely safe board 3 hands prior.But im sure it was your girlfriend. :club:
reads are for suckers anyways
yes on party, trying to select table now............ that hand he quoted I had trip aces by the way...........1-2 nl 6 handed 96112
sorry, he should've mentioned you had the stone cold nuts. i didn't realize.

took a nice pot off skillz check round on flop i hit set on turn, i check again he bets 4 2 caller i raise to 16, skillz calls I bet 30 on river he callsskillz you wanna find another table??

blah dropped 108 quick there i think im done with that, foxwoods turned a set which made my two pair, he won about 90 on that, and then i flopped top pair heads up with k8 against k9 lost about 20 on that

on wait list for pokaholics, nice stacks therePM you down for 1-2 or too small for you??do it for the railbirds donk
Ha, I'd love to donate some of my BR to a future FCP sponsored player, but alas, I'm at work behind a firewall and unable to access any of the poker clients. I did find a trick around it for Stars, but not Party/UB/etc. Not that I play on Party often, but maybe some other time.Have fun & GL.