Hottest Girl In Poker?

OK guys and some girls if you are interested, who is the Hottest Woman Player in the WORLD. LAtely I was watching re runs of the European Poker Tour and the Hottest GIrl playing now by FAR is Cecelia Nordenstam. This Swedish Beauty is not only Beautiful but pretty good at poker. Google her name and check it out. I must admit that most woman who play are pretty butchy and I can run over them quickly but this girl would get a check even if I had the "NUTS". Muhahahaha, that sounds WRONG!Seriously Daniel, What is your perspective on it. Who do you think is the most attractive woman playing poker these days. Please don't say Jen Harmon!Also Isabelle Mercier is pretty hot but the SWede takes the cake.We should have a Survey on the hottest player and Daniel why don't you have a tourney where the winner gets to be ther protege. Or atleast a weekend!NOw that would have alot more action then even yourself will get :club:)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, Erin Ness is definately a cutie!!Didn't even know about her.....Check out the swede she is the best!
erin ness is not a poker player, just someone who played poker.the correct answer is isabelle mercier

I have not the words nor the time to get into why I would never reply to this if I were in fact DN, or really anyone of note who will end up getting ugly press over the contimplation of responding to this post.Having said that, my pick has got to be Jen Tilly. You may say she is not a professional card player. I say, she has a WSOP braclet. How many do you have?

Yeah I hear you man, Tilly is Sweet. But if we are talking about actresses or celebrities then Shannon Elizabeth would be up there for sure! But speaking on Pro's alone you have to give it to teh Swede also the Canadian Mercier comes a close second. Ps. Why can Daniel Not reply to this question? It's his Blog and his personal opinion. He freely discusses Politics, Religion, Sexuality, Telemarketers. I think it would be cool to see what his taste in Woman are. Are we so politically correct that we can't even say who we think is attractive. All I am saying is that they should have a strip poker game of the top 10 poker players with ceciela nordenstam included:))hehehehehe

Yeah I hear you man, Tilly is Sweet. But if we are talking about actresses or celebrities then Shannon Elizabeth would be up there for sure! But speaking on Pro's alone you have to give it to teh Swede also the Canadian Mercier comes a close second. Ps. Why can Daniel Not reply to this question? It's his Blog and his personal opinion. He freely discusses Politics, Religion, Sexuality, Telemarketers. I think it would be cool to see what his taste in Woman are. Are we so politically correct that we can't even say who we think is attractive. All I am saying is that they should have a strip poker game of the top 10 poker players with ceciela nordenstam included:))hehehehehe
Isn't Daniel married? Also did he not date Evelyn Ng before dating his current wife who is also oriental. So I don't think it it is hard to figure out Daniel's taste in women.
Ps. Why can Daniel Not reply to this question? It's his Blog and his personal opinion. He freely discusses Politics, Religion, Sexuality, Telemarketers. I think it would be cool to see what his taste in Woman are. Are we so politically correct that we can't even say who we think is attractive.
Stupid comment, obviously made by a guy who is not married. Of course DN, as a public figure and married, cannot make a comment on this. If he did, he would say that Lori is the hottest girl in poker.

To the original poster.... TP/MM..... and also, I dont like you! And the hottest woman poker player is kathy liebert

it means turn pro/ make millions I said it because the original poster is an obvious idiot. O yeah that ness girl is a poker player...... i saw her on gsn in stupid poker show young bloodz vs old phucks or something like that... that show blows butt

Jennifer Tilly is as old as my mother. Pass!
Got any pics of your mom ? I would do Jen, so maybe me and your mom could have a go at it!!

Hey Canary, GLad you enjoyed my POst you Ferry:) Don't bash us Hetrosexuals because we find some Woman poker players attractive. Be a Homosexual , just don't be a D-I-C-K..............

dang... ur hilarious.... when did i ever say anything about sexual preference? I actually stated who i thought was the hottest girl in poker.... so im not really sure where you get off

OK guys and some girls if you are interested, who is the Hottest Woman Player in the WORLD. LAtely I was watching re runs of the European Poker Tour and the Hottest GIrl playing now by FAR is Cecelia Nordenstam. This Swedish Beauty is not only Beautiful but pretty good at poker. Google her name and check it out. I must admit that most woman who play are pretty butchy and I can run over them quickly but this girl would get a check even if I had the "NUTS". Muhahahaha, that sounds WRONG!Seriously Daniel, What is your perspective on it. Who do you think is the most attractive woman playing poker these days. Please don't say Jen Harmon!Also Isabelle Mercier is pretty hot but the SWede takes the cake.We should have a Survey on the hottest player and Daniel why don't you have a tourney where the winner gets to be ther protege. Or atleast a weekend!NOw that would have alot more action then even yourself will get :club:)
I've ran into Cecilia many times, she's a very good player, and she's whipped me in cashgame many a time, however i've also seen her without make-up, and in normal clothes, she's still fine, but the makeup does ALOT for her.Other then that her even using make-up is a way of psyching her opponents, a friend of mine lost alot to her (happond to me to) and we both blame the cleavage =]As a person she's as sweet as can be though, a bit silent, and a tad shy, but she's got a big heart.