I Called In Sick Today

Poor guy just wants to be a bro, relate to the young, hip guy in the office. And you poop on him and his dreams.

And they say Midwesterners are the salt of the earth. More like salt in the sound.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Also, I'm not a social interaction expert (see above) but I feel like the first step to relating to somebody is not starting off by saying you can not relate to what that person is doing at the time.

He's the coworker who gave me shit which started me on this road of not cutting my hair.

You'll show that guy.

You make a valid point with the second post

Also, I'm just breaking your balls. Tell that guy his wife like's eye drops, like, when dudes drop a load on her face.

Brvy did say you were very quiet when I discussed you at our homosexual meat up

I'm nothing if not petty and difficult. My mother would says that's the "stubborn bohemian" in me from my fathers side of the family.

Yeah, and now just think how nice Brvy is and how he kind he was being in the description of me to get an accurate portrayal of my personality.

It's almost as I've been telling the truth about my anxiety and difficulty with meeting people all these years.

I know you're just busting my balls. I posted the story as a "geez, look how social inept I am".

Let's go golfing this summer sometime, buddy.

Does southwest fly near you? I've got a lot of southwest points and can probably fly there pretty cheap. We'll make a weekend of it.

Don't you tease me.

You'd hate me, i talk to everyone (when the beers are going, and they'd be going all weekend)

Also, I live near Orlando, everyone flys here

I'd never tease you. Except sexually.

I have friends that I love going out with that act like I imagine you do and they like going out with me. We'll be great as long as I get some drinks in me and you're OK with me sort of just being there and being the McMahon to your Carson.

Let's find a good weekend.

• Like 2

What the hell happened to Randy anyway? Maybe he went on a sales call to install a new roof or windows or something and the "client" was a serial murderer. Or they kidnapped him and they have him locked in a shed in the backyard and use him as a sexual slave. Along with speedz.

Geez, now Sklansky is going to be abusing his flesh light for the rest of the day.

Now Napa is just throwing the d around

Rando is a hoot on Facebook. He's almost the liberal equivalent to all the right wing wackos that just constantly share political stuff. It's fun. I fortunately like most of the stuff he posts.

• Like 1

Just looked at some dates and I can basically fly there for free with points. Maybe $100 out of pocket max.

Not including my room rental fee, you paying for golf, beers and the hooker we share.

Better start the atm withdrawals soon

• Like 1

Not including my room rental fee, you paying for golf, beers and the hooker we share.

Better start the atm withdrawals soon

Can't start those until the hooker is there can you?

• Like 3

thinking about going in with my roommate on some options positions. basically, it doesn't make any sense to do less than $10k per position due to trade costs, and it's really risky to all-in on one stock. it's similar to playing $1/$2 limit poker with a $10/pot rake. we were thinking about putting up $20k apiece, it's just the question of whether it makes more sense in a brokerage (JTIC) or as some kind of partnership. I cannot imagine a scenario where one of us would want to rob the other, but the number of non-ideal situations that could occur 1-10 years down the line has to be enormous.

perfect, thank you. I will do the legwork / see about setting it up. the trouble with looping in more friends is that our firm won't let us do this sort of thing unless everyone has their 65, I forget the reasoning, has to do with something in the ADV.

nMfIa7l.jpg

I can remember dutch insulting this brand, something about sipping it with a silly straw. I don't really know what he meant. regardless, antique is quite difficult to find in kentucky, but I saw it at a few places back in kansas, so I'm sure you guys can find it. it's like $25, and it's seriously one of the best bourbons. it's no longer labeled as such, but its age averages about 7 years, and is the same mash as pappy.

apparently people mix weller 12 year and antique, and it is called "poor man's pappy." I've only ever seen one or two bottles of weller 12.

• Like 1