I Called In Sick Today

But, your clients come to you, right? (I don't know if they do or not, I'm asking). You aren't out cold calling, warm calling, prospecting, knocking on doors or going to networking events or chamber of commerce events.

Huge difference.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

That's what I'm talking about when I say "selling". Product knowledge and talking to the customer in my chair is cake.

Getting that ass in the seat, that's the part I hate

That's what I'm talking about when I say "selling". Product knowledge and talking to the customer in my chair is cake.

Getting that ass in the seat, that's the part I hate

Ohhhhhh.... Well this makes sense. The talking to customer part is what I was talking about thinking would be easy for you. Didn't realize they expected you to go to networking events and all of that. That sucks. I do a lot of prospecting in my job but the difference is there isn't much competition for what we offer but there are competitors for shed dealers who offer their own rent to own product. I do not hard sell at all. I shoot the shit, tell them what we do and how we do it and if they're interested, great. If not I shake their hand and move on.

I really thought I would have to do at least a little selling at this company. nobody does cold calling, no prospect lists, just referrals. since I joined up, the closest thing was a presentation we did for a gigantic corporation, where their HR paid us a ton of money, and we ended up with several soon-to-be-retired clients with massive 401(k)s. it's like, why would I ever want to be a trader, and die early of the extreme stress, when this kind of money is out there floating around?

• Like 1

Ended up at a strip club tonight. Boy do I like boobs in my face. My 3 months a hobits going great you guys.

I totally appreciate an unplanned adventure, but man, a titty bar on a Tuesday, in Iowa?

On the flip side, chicks that get nude for money on a Tuesday, I love em.

Two friends were in town so we went out to eat at a Mexican place nearby and got some food and margs. There was a booth of two decent looking girls next to us and so my friend bought them a round and then we started talking to them. Which led to us inviting them to get a drink with us at the local watering hole. The one chick was married and was hesitant but the other girl convinced to "just come have one". We have a few drinks at the bar and someone mentioned the strip club. The non-married girl (whom we found out has a boyfriend) was super into the idea and said that the married chick really liked strip clubs, a lot. But the married girl was like "I need to get home but that sounds like a lot of fun ok let's go". So we make plans to meet at the strip club. We stop off at the apartment and then go to the gas station to get beer and we run into the girls getting cash and also buying booze but then they never show up but whatever.

Seemed like an abrupt ending to that post.

Did the chicks go?

If not, why not hang with them and see if one can smash?

alcohol and talking to women works. Huh

My phone decided to just post before I was done typing. The talent was about what'd you expect for a Tuesday in Iowa suburbs. There were one or two girls who weren't really stripper hot but had just perfectly proportioned real-world bodies with cute faces. Like four of them said my hair was really good.

While you're hair may have been properly styled, they were working you.

Hey, I love naked women of all kinds. The fact that they were naked makes them that much hotter in my eyes. I love the mentality that they chose to strip to earn money. I also choose to believe that they are doing it for fun, not because they don't have any other options.

I'd prefer average with a decent body over some girl that totally looks like a stripper.

How do they do it there? Full nude? Tops off only with a g-string? Latex over the nipples?

Did you factor dances into your fancy budget? Did you get some grindage?

• Like 1
While you're hair may have been properly styled, they were working you.

How do they do it there? Full nude? Tops off only with a g-string? Latex over the nipples?

Did you factor dances into your fancy budget? Did you get some grindage?

THEY WERE NOT THEY SAID IT WAS COOL AND REALLY SOFT.

Full nude my man. They'll come out in like bikinis and then strip to nothing. $1 buys you a hand and a face full of boobs, sometimes more. One stripper who had almost zero cleavage or ass went the extra mile and would give a nice OTP junk rub to make up for her lack of assets, which I appreciate the effort of.

I did not get any real dances though. I spent $20 on cover for me and my roommate (he bought the booze) and then maybe $20 in ones. Which just comes out of my $300 bi-weekly allowance for gas/food/misc. I have $26 to last me until Friday.

I can't believe they let you grab their boobs. That's a no no around here.

But they sometimes will ride you during a dance. A little ass grind on your lap is nice. That's why you wear basketball shorts with no underwear.

Did you inquire with them to find out who "does the right thing, yanno, full service"

Id love to go to a strip club, but i dont have anyone to go with. And i wont go alone.

If you're going for the reason of getting your knob polished, going alone is a must.

Id love to go to a strip club, but i dont have anyone to go with. And i wont go alone.

What is it you're afraid of? Being judged by the other single dudes that are at the strip club on a Wednesday, being judge by the girls that actually work there and strip and need you to make money or being judged by your friends?

• Like 1

That was for Frau only.

I'm not sure who this Gene Hackman is you speak of, but he sounds wonderful.

• Like 1