turd ferguson

I Called In Sick Today

A pastel orange...sure. But I'm too translucent to wear bright colors. Also...eww.

Nobody is telling you to wear a safety vest

Hank, where were you Sunday? Miss teen Nebraska went missing and to be honest i suspect foul play.

I'm a big fan of ocean blue for shirts, haven't thought of tryin to pull off pink.

Orange is not yet an acceptable dress shirt color for professionals. Light pink, white, blue, striped blue and grey and maybe a checkered blue or green or black. I have mostly white shirts.

Tell that to Denny Crane.

A nice light orange pastel with a matching tie, paired with a gray suit. People would go bonkers

Its just not done. My light, muted pink shirt and skinny tie is about as far as these old fvcks are willing to allow. But damn i look good.

You don't. I know it, you know it.

I forgot, you live in the awful Midwest. People in real cities don't look down on fashionable dress attire

This is extreme, but worn with a dark grey suit, if you didn't get at least 3 compliments, I'd be shocked

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Avanti-Uomo-Fashion-Dress-Shirt-w-Tie-and-Cufflinks-Orange-White-Plaid-/370618230485

Oops, look at me, thinking the guy that wears shorts and hoodies knows about fashion. My bad

• Like 1

That shirt looks like someone vomited on it. Amd excuse me for wearing shortd (j crew) and a hoodie to a football game. I read GQ, i know things. And i did just pick up some more j crew shorts for the summer a few weekends back out the outlet so i will be looking fresh as ever.

Call me when a woman talks to you, voluntarily, in a social setting.

I'll wait...

You'd get at least 3 compliments from people because it's so out there and people are dumb and assume "loud/different" always equals "good style". That is not. Looks like something a personal injury lawyer working out of a strip mall would wear.

• Like 1

Heat is on

SHE'S GOT A GREAAAAT ASS

I watched that part 5 times. He started to say "BIG ASS" but caught himself. So over the top, so Pacino

• Like 2

Call me when a woman talks to you, voluntarily, in a social setting.

I'll wait...

Happened last week at a happy hour, just me and a lady. Will happen again on friday. So suck it.

• Like 1

Speaking of horrible fashion...bought this today, Can't wait to wear it to some tailgates next fall.

$_3.JPG

• Like 1

I admitted that it was extreme and it was the first one I googled. I don't hate it

Pinks, lavenders, light blues and even some light greens are cool as well. I have liked the check shirts lately

Essay, more detials

Ronald, there is no chance Essay could get away with wearing that. He deals with old people, bright colors scare old people.

Happened last week at a happy hour, just me and a lady. Will happen again on friday. So suck it.

Let's hear it then. Story up

I dealt with old people for many years. More old people than you all can imagine. I agree that one is over the top but lets not get carried away. For you it's different, people are investing.

Happy hour with a friend. She had broke up with her boyfriend, who is also a friend. Me and her met up after work. She wants to do it again this friday, so clearly daddy was charming.

• Like 1

Was wondering if that was her. Noice.

I have a music playlist email with some hipster friends. Today I submitted a playlist that was just the song "Ain't worried about nothing" - French Montana ten times. Hopefully it got a few laughs.

essay check your PM's

Can someone please describe a hipster to me, or post a picture of a few because I think i have an incorrect picture of what a hipster is.