Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

One thing i really hate is when people say they will be somewhere at a time and then arent there at that time. Your word is your bond and you dont break for anything or anyone.

Like Napa this is one of my biggest pet peeves. I cannot stand to be late. Even a couple of minutes. If I'm going somewhere and it looks like I might be late if everything goes wrong I actually get a bit of anxiety. No idea where that comes from. Being late, especially like a scenario Napa described is just out and out disrespectful.

Well, when you both work till 4-4:30 and want to golf during the week you don't have much choice. We usually only play 9. 18 if the course is really empty.

Even this time of year? Here in CA if you had a 5 pm tee time today you'd get an hour, hour and 15 minutes of golf in tops.

Well, this time of year our courses are covered in snow. But come summertime golfing till 8:30-9:00 isn't uncommon. I was golfing in February last year, though. It was awesome.

Edit: I get super anxious if I'm late or others are late, too. Me and my buddy always gamble when golfing and I swear he's late on purpose because he knows it'll throw me off my game.

so last night we're sitting there and three of the six go outside to smoke and so we have three empty seats at our table. some random guy just sits down in one of the empty seats, doesn't say anything, just sits down and starts watching the tv that is above our table. i personally don't care but a guy who works with my friend immediately starts in on this guy.

HEY GUY, THAT SEATS TAKEN.

BY WHO

ITS TAKEN YOU COCKSUCKER, GET UP

WHEN SOMEBODY TELLS ME TO I WILL

I'M TELLING YOU.

and you can imagine where it went from there. eventually they're standing face to face yelling at each other. the shoving starts and people are gathering in. i just got up and left. i absolutely cannot be involved in such things and i don't know that guy so i could give a fvck what happens. i just went downstairs and on my way out told the bouncer there was a fight upstairs.

i hate that shit. just grow up and have a good time without trying to fight somebody.

• Like 1

Wait, so you expect us to believe you were out on a Friday night with 5 other people??

I almost just shit my pants. I was coming back from the j crew outlet and my stomach starts rumbling amf oh man i just barely made it before exploding.

Good news is evetything was 50% off at j crew. Got a few ties and some shorts. Great deals.

Now im hungry, probably head to chipotle after i finish here.

I too have a pork butt in the slow cooker. Gave it a try, I usually prefer the over. Little salsa in the slow cooker, seasoned the meat, we're at about 7 hours right now. Probably eat in an hour. It'll be a traditional taco type meal

I'm going to make some Hamburger Helper.

i don't know why they call it hamburger helper, it does just fine on it's own.

I made a pork shoulder in the crock pot last week. kind of a cuban style pork recipe i've been working on. then i some of the liquid to make a reduction with some kitchen bouquet and dip the bread in it before making a sandwich. prettay tasty.

this week for sunday dinner i'm roasting a chicken and some vegetables

I'm making a salad. Shrimp, avocado, tomato, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, some lime juice and olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. So Cal livin' yo.

Hey Guapy, how should i be allocating my 401k investments?

Aggressively.

You should be putting in enough to hit the yearly maximum, whatever that is now.