I Called In Sick Today

I may send it to you when I get home but I did just recently redo it and had the machine (RIP) look at it and he said it was good so that's kinda what prompted the renewed search. but like I said that was months ago and I've gotten a total of 0 hits so my level of optimism in this area has fallen to pretty much nonexistent.

oh well that's enough complaining for me today.

maybe you should write a nice, confident cover letter?

I knew I could count on you Ron. This girl is 5'3" 115lbs probably. In normal dress appears really flat chested. The pics refuted that assumption however.

I deleted the e-mail so there will be no evidence submitted for your review.

faggotry of the highest order sir.

just got the word on my annual bonus. 2.5x what it was last year. i think me taking a week off and letting things go to shit has motivated my supervisor to pull his head from his ass when it comes to hank's compensation package. the real test will be in 2 or 3 months when annual merit increase time rolls around.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Faggotry for not posting the pics? Probably but it was a really big deal with HR/Legal so I wasn't about to hold on to it or e-mail it out when told to delete it.

Congrats on the bonus.

My annual review/raise is coming up here in the next couple of weeks. Been wondering if I'm going to get anything extra since I've been here 16 months with no raise or review. Either way the raise better be more than the standard 3 - 5 % they normally give.

Faggotry for not posting the pics? Probably but it was a really big deal with HR/Legal so I wasn't about to hold on to it or e-mail it out when told to delete it.

Congrats on the bonus.

My annual review/raise is coming up here in the next couple of weeks. Been wondering if I'm going to get anything extra since I've been here 16 months with no raise or review. Either way the raise better be more than the standard 3 - 5 % they normally give.

anytime boob pics are mentioned and there is no pm of said boobs i deem it faggotry. i mean, who should you listen to: some pasty-ass, do anything to avoid court lawyer or the guy who attracts black hookers like the swallows are drawn to capuccino?

oh I made it pretty clear to my boss that bonuses are a nice pat on the head and all but, because they can be withheld on a whim, if you really want me to know the company appreciates my efforts put it in my steady check.

last year's merit increase was 2.6%. I would much rather get a 5%/yr merit increase with a 3-5% bonus than an annual raise that is even with or less than inflation with a 10% percent bonus (if they feel like it).

Agree on the boob pics. Believe me, I thought about you guys before I deleted the email.

Agree on the raise too. Its like taxes for me, I would much rather have the money in my check every two weeks than get a big tax return. Lots of people don't agree but, damn, learn how to save money yourself instead of letting the IRS keep your money interest free.

• Like 1

the thing for me is, when the economy is anemic, 2.6% isn't bad. but if it is only keeping even with inflation when inflation is modest then when things are booming, it quickly becomes a -ev proposition to work for this company that goes out of it's way to tout that it is supposedly a performance based organization. i just have no patience for people pissing down my neck and telling me it's raining. know what i mean?

• Like 1

I would much rather have the money in my check every two weeks than get a big tax return. Lots of people don't agree but, damn, learn how to save money yourself instead of letting the IRS keep your money interest free.

I'm afraid to do my taxes because I know I'm going to owe again. Quarterly bonuses come out a week from Friday though, so that will help.

Seems to be working out well for you

Also, liking your own post? C'mon son

• Like 1

Went to the strip club last night. It was OK.

On a Tuesday? Alone? What kind of talent gets the Tuesday night shift? Any dances? Bring an extra deuce and catch a beej in the back room or when they get off from work.

Not alone. Two of my roommates good friends were in town and they wanted to go to the strip club. They decided $40/max...no dances...home by 11. I think they got there around 8:30. I didn't get there till 9:30ish since I went to the game. There were a few drop dead gorgeous girls, a lot of mediocre, and some...not as much. We just sat at strippers row drinking our beers and cracking jokes. A dollar goes a lot farther on a Tuesday than it does a Saturday, I'll tell you that much.

You gotta start asking around, find out who does the right thing. Or as they might put it, offers full service. I always asked around, even if I wasn't in the market. It's good to know who's selling it, for gossip reasons and for when you might need that service.

• Like 1

I never liked the "sit around the stage and wag a dollar bill at the girl" guy. The guy expected so much for his puny little dollar. It's the only thing that made me feel bad for the girls. They have to pretend that this loser's dollar is the most important thing in the world.

It's why I never sat there. I'd always sit in the back or better yet, at the bar. If I found a girl hot and wanted her attention, I'd walk up to the stage with a $5, $10, or in rare cases, a $20, make sure she comes over, sees it's a bigger bill, give it to her in her g-string or whatever without making her beg and walk away. Most of the time, after her stage time, she'd come find me.

That DM from brv was spam. He doesn't actually like you.

I got a notice about this. Sorry all!