Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

dude my beard has come along way since then. i've been cultivating it for the past 18 months. i wish you could've seen it the other day. it was something an average white man could be proud of. it was the best thing about me.

I killed at the happy hour. walked her back to her car. she said I should apply where she's working. I gave it a chuckling "nah." hall & oates' "she's gone" starts playing as I'm pulling into my parents' garage and I just start yelling angrily at the radio, "I DO NOT NEED THIS"

• Like 2

hank, if my next interview goes sideways i'm thinking about going this way:

7911-12-of-the-most-ridiculous-wrestling-photos-5.gif

ric flair is one helluva role mode my friend. i advise you to practice your "wooo" for 15 minutes at least twice a day.

i figured i'd tell them you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it?

i don't know about this angle...any chance you can have a dinner roll handy?

tommyboy3.jpg

as an aside, google results inform me there is a restaurant in austin called: "tommy want wingy"

i must go there.

• Like 1

i really want to commit to this beard.

Your girlfriend is also a beard.

Maybe Brvheart, but anyone who loves the contemporary art, I was in a donor's home tonight--this donor had a Picasso, Hockney, Sam Francis, and a Richard Serra. There was lots and lots more, but I didn't take the impromptu tour. That life is too wonderful to wrap my head around. You wake up in the morning and try to decide if you're going to turn on the television, or just sip coffee and look at your Hockney.

• Like 3

I don't get it. Full beards are kinda nasty and I don't know any chicks that want to get up in there. You're already you, why give them ANOTHER reason to dislike you?

you know, as much as I absolutely love tearing suited down and forcing him into depths of despair that most people never thought possible, I have to say that I've known quite a few girls that really like guys with beards. might be more of a recent thing with the whole hipster movement, but it also spans out to a few other groups including rednecks and yo girls. I mean that may not be the best pool to draw from but I'm pretty sure they all still have vaginas.

Your girlfriend is also a beard.

hahahaha

I will agree on the hipster and redneck thing, there were a bunch of beards at World of Beer, a pricey Craft beer chain, but that in no way relates to suited. He really needs to focus on being presentable, clean, neat and sexy. He needs to compensate for that personality, or lack thereof

Sorry suited.

good one frau. speaking of art, i just got a print of this painting. big fan of it.

franz-marc-fowl-cubism-print-poster.jpg

I like it--the colors and general movement right off the space of the canvas. It reminds me of Kandinsky.

Who else hates Subway like I do? Yesterday I turned down free Subway lunch and chose to buy a sandwich from Starbucks and eat at my desk.

God that beard joke is great. Still giggling at it.

I eat subway far to often because of work. A lot of these little towns only either have a subway or a pizza ranch (midwest pizza chain that's ok). The worst is when these towns have some local restaurants and people still choose to go to subway or applebees instead. Absolute worst.

I am ok with Subway. Prefer a mom and pop sub shop (that makes bread)

I tease suited but he's ok, to be clear. He's just remarkably wrong all the time

I too like that picture

Frau, thoughs on beards? Not 5 o'clock shadow but beards

I did see you before you fagged up for a girl that doesnt even like you.

I asked myself why the puss wanst swarming you, what with te beard, receding hairline and Nebraska hoodie

Now napa puts it together with some outfits and personality. Minus the dopey basketball sneakers, he's alright. I'd like to see less plaid, but he does live in Iowa. That might be an aphrodesiac or something. If only his head didnt resemble a canteloupe, that kid would be elbow deep in it

(I actually prefer colorful sneakers and flashy shoes, I am just past the basketball high top for something other than bball stage of my life)

Subway is dry and boring. Don't get me started on the fcking chips either.

A jersey mikes just opened up on the corner. I think I ate there 6 of 9meals the first 3 days they opened. Before that Jimmy Johns.

#1 cut in half. No tomato add onions and oregano. Jalapeño chips.

Now you get the chips?

Jersey Mike's is solid. Fresh bread, fresh cut meat, good veg

Like JJ's bread as well, wish it was a tad bigger. For me, the bread makes a sub because meat is usually meat.

Now i want a good sub for lunch. Hmmm

Beards are not a selling or repelling factor for me. I don't like general patchiness, or unkempt though.

I don't think of myself as a Jersey Mike fan, but last month I went with a friend and got (and finished) the medium meatball.

What fast food do you actively reject? Like you're hungry, it's the only place open, and you just resign yourself to going to sleep hungry.

For me--Jack in the Box, Subway, Yoshinoya (maybe West Coast only?), KFC

Oh, and Strat, I got invited to another wedding today. It might be the same weekend as my brother's though.

Edit: I don't know what day the wedding is for sure. I just got a message on facebook asking for my address so he could send me a wedding invite and from a previous conversation with a friend this wedding is either June 21 or 28th.

I hate subway. Eat there 2-3 times a year max and it's usually a last option.

I am currently rocking a full beard. It's unkempt, I need to kempt it. I have gotten lots of compliments, one person did walk right up to me and ask "are you just trying to be ugly?" But he hates facial hair of all kinds.

Who else hates Subway like I do? Yesterday I turned down free Subway lunch and chose to buy a sandwich from Starbucks and eat at my desk.

Subway is to a sub sandwich as taco bell is to mexican food.

What fast food do you actively reject? Like you're hungry, it's the only place open, and you just resign yourself to going to sleep hungry.

For me--Jack in the Box, Subway, Yoshinoya (maybe West Coast only?), KFC

Yoshinoya is the worst. The couple of times I've gone in one the smell alone is enough to make my stomach turn. Incidently, I'd never seen one until moving to So Cal.

I'm trying to avoid fast food. Mostly because it's just gross but partly because there are way too many good hole in the wall places to eat down here to bother with fast food chains.

• Like 1

I will pass up mexican food if its the last option. I can always find something to eat in a mexican place so I'll occasionally go for the wife but its the one food that makes me rather do without. Its weird.

Chicken soft tacos are ok. Chicken quesadouchebag is solid

Thanks for no help on the full beard discussion Frau. I'm not hating on a week or two's growth. But months of growth, yuck

Guys, you want to bury your face in a full muff? Not likely

Frau, stance on bush? Yours, your mans, if you had one