Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Would you rather have this RV: http://www.dailymail...of-terrace.html

article-2338810-1A3D05FF000005DC-100_964x458.jpg

article-2338810-1A3D1073000005DC-35_964x677.jpg

article-2338810-1A3D05C2000005DC-454_964x502.jpg

article-2338810-1A3D0D06000005DC-55_964x510.jpg

or this yacht? http://www.powerandm...com/node/112447

christensen-155-tiger-woods-privacy-mainr.jpg

christensen-155-tiger-woods-privacy-g3.jpg

christensen-155-tiger-woods-privacy-inset.jpg

christensen-155-tiger-woods-privacy-inset2.jpg

Note: You can't sell them and you don't have to pay property taxes. Whatever docking costs are associated with a yacht are paid for as well.

Definitely the Yacht. I love being around the water and don't much like 8 hour days driving down the road so easy choice.

there's a first time for everything, but this isn't it.

He hasn't heard from her much but she has tried to maintain some minor communication recently so he doesn't write her off completely. Even though, according to napa, and everything she's said and done since they've been together, she doesn't want to date.

Or something.

Tilty gets me. She reiterated Thursday night her desire to not date me and has been texting me a lot more than usual including a daily "good morning" text. And I've just been giving short responses, never texting first, etc.

Edit: Hmmm...maybe Tilty doesn't get me, but in his defense, he wasn't privy to the Thursday conversation.

wow, she really is an awful person. fuck short responses you should not be responding at all.

so does anybody use linkdin? I decided to create a profile this morning after realizing that I can't even get an interview for positions I was qualified for 5 years ago so it's pretty obvious I need to switch up my game. figured I'll revamp my resume somehow and join linkedin, but it's confusing and frightening. and I don't know anybody.

• Like 2

I heard that LinkedIn only accounts for like, 5% of total recruiting activity. my friend is actually making an extra 50% right now due to being randomly sought through there, though.

the girl had surprising interest from places in Seattle with Skype interviewing and a resume like Shake's. several years of experience at low pay, only one promotion, etc.

Are your 2 new friends on LinkedIn?

Haha!

I use Linkedin in a limited sense. There's a ton of churn in fundraising, so it's a nice place to point out who knows who.

I have job title and some duties listed, but I would never put my résumé up. I like to edit it in certain ways when sending it, and it's awesome, truly fantastic. A friend of mine is a highly successful business writer, and she wrote it.

Midget training today.

She reiterated Thursday night her desire to not date me and has been texting me a lot more than usual including a daily "good morning" text. And I've just been giving short responses, never texting first, etc.

What Shake said. There's no reason to still be responding to her, right?

First day of work today. I wanna go back home

Solid start.

wow, she really is an awful person. fuck short responses you should not be responding at all.

so does anybody use linkdin? I decided to create a profile this morning after realizing that I can't even get an interview for positions I was qualified for 5 years ago so it's pretty obvious I need to switch up my game. figured I'll revamp my resume somehow and join linkedin, but it's confusing and frightening. and I don't know anybody.

Agreed.

Linkedin is how I got the job I have now. I believe it is a powerful tool to get yourself exposure as well as searching for people in the companies/industries you are interested in. There are a shit ton of groups on linkedin for just about every field where recruiters, job seekers and just people from the industry are members. The vast majority, probably 80% minimum, of the interviews I had while I was unemployed came directly through linkedin. I think I told the story before but the short version is that I identified my current company as one I was interested in, searched for people that worked for the company and found the head of recruiting, sent her a note of my interest, she requested my resume and a few days later I was called by the regional manager that ultimately hired me.

First day of work today. I wanna go back home

Sweet! I must have missed where you told us you accepted the offer and passed all the background stuff. Good luck!

The only positive I see from BC at this point is she's wingman'd for me in the past out at barsl and she could be a good resource in that regard.

I got back on some medicine I haven't been on the past, oh, 8 months and I'm feeling a lot better even though it's not necessarily for that.

so tilt can companies see that you track or follow them or whatever, and I guess take that as you being interested in them? I looked for the poke button but couldn't find it.

congrats on the drugs napa

Nappy, you say BC wingmans for you. But really, when is the last time she helped you to get anyone to touch your P or for you to touch their tits?

Unless you dont post about that stuff with us, screw her. Ok, maybe not that harsh. I say dont ignore her, but make it clear that you wanted more and she doesnt, so a little distance between you two, temporarily, might be a good idea. Tell her you need time to work on it all

We should start a pool of who will get laid first, essay, strat, napa, hank (anyone else?)

• Like 1

If a girl who were actually interested in sleeping with me texted me "good morning," I would text back, "suck my dick." Because "good morning" is a stupid thing to text someone. I think it's an even more appropriate response if she's not interested. What's important is not the elegance of your words, but rather the fact that they come from the heart.

• Like 1

Thanks, Shake. You're forgetting though that I'm not physically attractive and I don't really put myself in situations that lead to having sex.

That being said...I've been working out more and eating better and trying to talk to girls when out.

• Like 1