Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Patton Oswalt@pattonoswalt 18 Sep

Anyone know a spiral-share stream-patch for iO7? I'm running a WetFox.2 sigma arc-flutter on an Atsugi hand-held. No fatties.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. I don't feel like anything in my post was complicated. Buy a Chromecast for $35. Plug it into the HDMI port on your TV. Open your laptop. Go to Firstrow. Click Cast. Watch Redzone.

ps. I'm well aware that Patton's tweet most likely went over my head. I apologize for being dumb. I know it's frustrating, because my wife tells me so.

I just heard the greatest news ever. Chicago Art Institute is having a René Magritte exhibit next summer. He's my favorite artist by far. I'm super excited.

http://www.artic.edu/exhibition/magritte-mystery-ordinary-1926-1938

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9_Magritte

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. I don't feel like anything in my post was complicated. Buy a Chromecast for $35. Plug it into the HDMI port on your TV. Open your laptop. Go to Firstrow. Click Cast. Watch Redzone.

Get off my lawn.

• Like 3

Brvy that guys stuff is weird. I'm not a fan.

Chachie, it would also have been acceptable to hit him with a GET OFF MY PLANE. Even though it wouldn't have technically made sense it would have played because it's so awesome.

• Like 1

she has warmed up to me a lot since we got this out in the open. not sure if it's in an "I own you" way, or if she felt the same way but is in fact unwilling to date a coworker. my department can still hang on to me up until the end of October if they choose. they may do that, and she probably knows it.

so I'm totally waiting until my group has transferred me to try my luck with the girl, right? I mean we spoke for a few minutes today, I'm actually not opposed to texting her until then. she's pretty great and all, as I have mentioned before.

There's nothing wrong with trying your luck again and/or still having conversations with her. It just seems a long shot that anything comes of it.

I was actually thinking about this the other night though. How would you quantify it in poker terms?

Are you putting in $10 of feelings with 1% odds of winning, but the pot is worth $10,000? Obviously I didn't spend enough time thinking about it to make any sense, but I'm just throwing that out there.

Almost caught up.

Fred Hoiberg aka The Mayor aka Head coach of the ISU men's bball team aka the dreamiest coach in college sports

Still not sold that getting a hotel is the best move. Feel like I'm going to put her on the defensive if I say I got one and also she might be mad if I just spring it on her after the wedding since she won't have any clothes to wear the next day.

I wish Speedz was here. He'd be able to convince me one way or another.

I was going to say this...

"I was thinking instead of having to take a cab all the way home and then back again the next day, maybe we should just stay somewhere by the wedding that night. But I wasn't sure if that was going to be an issue with you needing to be home for your son."

I don't know.

But if she has a babysitter lined up already for the next morning, then I think you're golden.

But I was really thinking this...

Just get the room man. Don't be like me. Get the room and put it in her. You gotta do this man. You gotta.

Sure could use a good cocaine and speed story to lighten the mood up.

Let me think about it. I told the Alka Seltzer story a couple times I"m sure so I'll have to come up with another one.

Pretay awesome!

Let's all share our debt and see who's the worst!

12k student loans

1500 personal loan

13k on truck

75k on house

3500 various credit card debt

0 in savings

Very little accrued in pension/deferred comp

$200 on a CC my wife doesn't know about that I gave my daughter.

really, it's a total free roll. I can keep from suiciding. I will be gone and doing stuff for the next week or two, then I'll be thinking about learning with the new group.

god. I wonder what they thought when they told me my new pay and I just stone faced it. like, I hate to be that way before I even switch, but I feel it's important to get that fact out in the open quickly, that overtime and my hilarious base is never, ever going to be a motivator for me.

the first part of that message was me talking about maintaining with the girl. yes it'll hurt more when I eventually do strike out for good. but it realistically doesn't cost me anything to nurse my small chance. and my chances are probably BETTER by handling it well.

the second part. they said my raise would be 16% and acted like I should be impressed. I just nodded without saying anything as he explained how "HR doesn't usually let us do this." ok, mr. lundegaard.

I just heard the greatest news ever. Chicago Art Institute is having a René Magritte exhibit next summer. He's my favorite artist by far. I'm super excited.

http://www.artic.edu...inary-1926-1938

http://en.wikipedia..../René_Magritte

Looks like another hook-up!

I am curious as to what excuse she'll use when that day comes.

I think we should start a poll or something.