I Called In Sick Today

Thursday night football is stupid.

I'm just bitter because I don't get the NFL Network.

Generally I agree on the Thursday night football thing. The Niners are on tonight though so I made sure to get home early to watch it.

Today the douche DM I've mentioned before "gave notice". This was clearly code for "chose to resign before he got fired". I know for certain that HR and our boss have been hot on his trail lately for not doing his job but I expected the "Mike is no longer with us" more so than the "Mike gave notice" call.

Either way, I win and that just had his 3rd anniversary asshat can pound sand along with his recently impregnated wife.

That part does kind of suck.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I meant like, he doesn't have cable. but you knew what I meant.

just a few minutes ago, I was cleaning a big bowl, dropped it a full two inches in the sink, it shatters and cuts my hand pretty good, some of it goes down into the garbage disposal. shit just got so real, so fast.

girl texted me asking questions about england. I think I gotta respond.

I guess my best bet is to just run the full ignore once we have confirmed it's a boyfriend. the only way I lose more in this situation is by continuing to engage her at all.

The flowers and chocolate could be from a overly involved female friend or some kind of business vendor.

Maybe she's awesome and single and, like you, is just so awesome she inspires not-boyfriends to perform spontaneous acts of affection.

It was my brothers 18th birthday yesterday. Goddamn where does the time go. I used to post in the hideout about coaching his football team when he was in sixth grade. Jesus brvy. He's taller than me now too, but I could still take him down if I had too.

cats-in-the-cradle1.jpg

Sounds like a great opportunity for some morning sex.

you-gonna-get-loved-tenderly.jpg

I just heard the greatest news ever. Chicago Art Institute is having a René Magritte exhibit next summer. He's my favorite artist by far. I'm super excited.

http://www.artic.edu...inary-1926-1938

http://en.wikipedia..../René_Magritte

27490892.jpg

• Like 1

just told her the truth about the trip I guess. we are still talking about any and everything.

except whether or not she has a boyfriend.

did you tell her british chics shag like minxes?

Strat, don't pay attention to the negative Nancy's that are just so jealous that a girl actually responds to your texts that they can't stand it.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.