Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

my boss, ever the bro that she is, tried to convince me it might not have been a boy. I'm like, okay, that just cannot be possible.

the way I found out? she emailed the group saying, "there are chocolates at wingworker's desk if you want them." I ask wingworker, "what's the story there?" "she got flowers and candy and she doesn't want the candy at her desk." I ask who, she doesn't know who or won't say.

again, the group email announcing it excluded any mention of flowers or where the candy came from. so I mean. I just don't think it's a question she wanted asked.

I can't believe you got so drunk that you don't remember sending her flowers and candy. You might have a bit of a problem.

I drank like, 3 beers a weekend or two ago. was watching esports with my two best gaming buddies on voice. it seemed totally reasonable.

drinking right now, though, no. can't do that.

I bought my brother a chromecast for his birthday. he's in an apartment and doesn't have TV for some reason. I don't know. I soured on the raspberry pi just because it can't handle streaming the more hi def stuff, and involves more effort than I know he's willing to put in.

I know why people are so dumb and lazy about technology, but I will never really understand it. he desperately wants to be self-sufficient but he can't bring himself to try.