I Called In Sick Today

Well, that's pretty much more official than marraige these days. How many little Shakes you gonna have?

Shake it more than 3 times and your'e playing with it.

Going up to Northern CA, just North of Sacramento, tomorrow through Monday for the in-laws annual 4th of July bash. Smoked Tri tips, ribs, chicken. Paddle boat and maybe catch a few bass in the pond. Perv on the milfs. One of my brother in laws friend has a pretty hot wife who got a bood job a few years back. Never fails after getting a few beers in her she'll start showing them off. Supposed to be over 100 degrees all weekend though so that sucks. But it's supposed to be 100 here to so....smoked meat and boob shots win.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

ron I got your joke and thought it was funny. no idea what's wrong with these kids. need to get laid I guess.

I just bought some tanktops (light blue and gray) and some american flag boardshorts for 4th of July next week on the lakes. Was going to buy some of those neon party glasses but I'm not willing to pay whats necessary to get them here on time. Going to just check out the party store and see if they can help me out. Worse case scenario I got some shutter shades.

Ugh, just remembered I had a sweet dream last night where I banged my bosses daughter and then ran into my dream girl and she actually liked me and then we banged. Now I'm sad.

it really does ron, it really does.

so beans, how do you transport your loader from place to place? I know you can drive them short distances but if we're talking around town that could be 20 miles total, and fuuuuuck that. you use a trailer? if so, you gotta have a fifth wheel for something like that don't you? or do they really go fast enough to get around town? shit I might drive it to get beer if so.

If there's one thing I love, it's being asked to criticize.

The wife is heading with her family down to DC next weekend, taking the baby with her. So I'll have a weekend to myself, which will mostly consist of drinking. I'm pretty much down to a beer with dinner, maybe one after the baby goes to sleep, and the occasional Sunday foray into buzzed territory. I'm also on vacation all of next week from work, but don't have anything planned at all. Can't really do much with a two month old. Did get him his first soccer ball:

424494_10101558986051260_1102793387_n.jpg

• Like 2

Cute kid Thera

• Like 1

the key is implementation. things happen when you put me on a task that would never otherwise happen. is some random new college grad going to be able to write the formulas to actually do the recon work we need, or figure out how to sum up the lots for interest lines in a set of data that is duplicated randomly, because someone fcked up the browse macro? no, of course not. that's where I come in with nested sumifs and dollar signs strewn all over the fckin place, processors blazing.

shit gets done because of me. that gets noticed. having an idea is only the start of the battle.

be careful with that. in my last position i was the idea guy. the boss would immediately say no then somewhere between one and six months later would announce a new initiative eerily (that can't be spelled correctly can it? it is? wierd) like the one that my boss shit all over when i brought it up. even better they would then ask for my input in implementing it because they didn't fully understand my original concept and screwed up half of it.

Ok, now let's speculate on quality instead of quantity.

How do we think hank's women stack up against the competition?

i don't care for your tone here sir. pistols at dawn?

back in my 20s and early 30s i had game. i bagged some hotties. for those of you with sons here's some advice from ol' uncle hank for you to give them when they get ready to go off to college. tell them to get a job in a college bar. doesn't matter if it's as a lowly busser. if they've got the uniform on, some quality vaj will throw itself their way.

so beans, how do you transport your loader from place to place? I know you can drive them short distances but if we're talking around town that could be 20 miles total, and fuuuuuck that. you use a trailer? if so, you gotta have a fifth wheel for something like that don't you? or do they really go fast enough to get around town? shit I might drive it to get beer if so.

You almost hit the magic number.... within twenty five miles I road it. Reason being, by the time you hook up the trailer, drop the ramps, load the thing, chain boom down the front and rear, check lights and stuff you can already be several miles down the road. I GPS verified it to cruise at twenty four mph on level ground. Crawls up steep hills, though. Cant let it get over thirty or so going downhill since the redline is just a few hundred rpm above what its governed at.... let it wind much higher and rods will commence exiting the block

I hug mailboxes with the stabilizer and let folks pass around me on two lanes. Take off in second gear at stoplights. Watch the rearview mirror like a hawk for cops. Just like in a car...

Good view of your surroundings as well. Look right down into cars. Very enjoyable. The ride isnt bad... you just have to be aware of potholes and speedbumps which when hit at much over a crawl will send you into a wheelstand followed by a bucking event that makes you appreciate cowboys riding pissed off bulls. Mine came with the basic seat but I switched it out for a shock absorbing model that floats you sitting still and rebounds up and down going down the road

Plus once in a great while youll pull up behind someone you know at a light and get to pick up their back bumper and push them through the intersection. Entertains fellow motorists as well...

To tote one youll need a minimum of a one ton. Ive seen guys use three quarters but thats pushing common sense to me. Need damn good trailer brakes and even then if they arent set just right the loaded trailer can push you off the road around a tight corner. I dont care for fifth wheels but lots guys use them. I prefer Belshe trailers with a swivel pendle hitch, that way if you do turn the trailer over somehow the truck wont go over with it. When forced to pull one I use a GMC seven thousand, but like I said... I just goof around with it for fun these days. Much rather load up a cooler full and cano it down the road. More fun, and if you do spot a roadblock up ahead you can drive over in the ditch and start digging something like you were going there in the first place. Worked for a friend of mine once. Still laugh everytime I drive by the spot. He cleaned out two peoples culverts and had a giant pile of mud and trash scooped up before the cops called it a day. It took a month or two but the state finally brought in a truck and hauled it off

Beans, is this what you are rolling with?

Case_58O_Super_L_Backhoe.jpg

Very similar, but mine has no enclosed cab...just the windshield mounted on the standard ROPS. It has a heater I use in the winter with a soft sided cab much like a jeep. Zips and snaps off in about ten minutes. Got it for pushing snow. Standard dipper, no extendahoe... I dont care for those due to the extra play it gives. Plus Ive never had the need for one. Thats the turbo model, which has more power but also guzzles fuel like I do beer. Rented one in little rock a few years ago for a job and the bastard used almost twice the fuel mine does. Didnt see that much difference otherwise. The stabilizer pads on that one are cushioned with used tire material for use on asphalt so they wont leave dents and scratches and for traction. Useless in dirt and gravel. I briefly had a pair of flippers that turned from the rubber to metal side. Got rid of them due to the constant rattling.

Heres a google street view shot of me and the kid digging an electric line for a guy. I remembered one day that he ran over and pointed out the car driving by with all the antennas and a periscope on top, so I kept watching for this to show up...Hes leaning against the pine watching it go by

digger_zpsee83d81b.jpg

I also appear in an action shot in vegas. Driving a car this time. Face is all blurred out but a beer can clearly be seen. Ill save that one for another day

Mine also came with larger rear tires. They come right up to the plastic fairing on the fenders.

Also found a random vid featuring the operation of a backhoe while holding a beer and camera at the same time. Should be an olympic sport if ya ask me. No matter... if I remember correctly I was stealing some red clay from an electrical project beside the road on the way home one evening. Stuff dont scoop up well so I was fluffing it up some. Probably the eighteenth bud lime of the day so I could have stopped to piss, saw a cop, and pretended to work there until he left for all I know...

http://s21.photobucket.com/user/beans-n-icewater/media/014_zps763543e6.mp4.html

the thought of somebody drinving a backhoe down the road, seeing a police checkpoint, and just stopping in a random yard to start digging has got to be one of the funniest things I've heard in a while.

and damn, that video looks like fun. boy it really would be fun to have one of those things. I'd have so many damn holes all over my property, just for no reason. I need to win the lottery.

my upper management friend from another group, the guy that wanted me to request a lateral move into his group knowing that my VP would have to veto it, continues to hire people away from our group. like, it has degraded into my boss's boss's boss being unwilling to speak with him in public. I suppose I am glad I chose not to throw rocks at that hornet's nest.

Win the lotto so you can do more manual labor

Man oh man that doesnt compute

I win the lotto, my days consist of a good workout, travel, gambling, beach, pool, and a fair amount of alcohol. I wonder if I'd do anything productive, like for society? I'd donate money to animal shelters, but not time becauae I'd end up with 37 to 65 dogs and cats as pets. Soup kitchens? Maybe just to cook stuff. That would be my version of manual labor. I'd like to see how a kine cook works and try it

I just saw on Gigolos (tv program on Showtime) that you can pay to drive heavy machinery, sort of like a Nascar fantasy camp

They also did it on The Ultimate Fighter. Ideas for shake next time he's in Vegas

Gigolos is great. I love Brace. Nick Hawk is cringe-worthy

so you'd move heavy pieces of iron up and down and back and forth, ultimately producing nothing, but you wouldn't move chainsaws or shovels or machinery that would be ten times as fun AND actually produce something? now who is the one who is doing the not computing.

but really, how awesome would it be to have all that equipment and just be able to use it for fun? like, sure you could have a business to give you an excuse to dig a hole or cut down some trees, but if you didn't feel like it that day (hungover of course) you could just pay somebody to keep it moving? all the fun with none of the responsibility.

or pretty much how beans lives now. the bastard.

Oh, make now mistake, I have no doubts that its crazy fun to have that much power underneath you and the damage it could do

And I know you were teasing about the moving iron and it serving no benefit. A ripped, in shape me would benefit my penis and its usage on a variety of huuures